• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

I cant stop panicking

sugga

Hi all, iv just rang the hospital to see if the secretary got a date for my wls, and she has just told me that there is only 2 more before me on the list.

OMG just to hear her say that has got me frightened to death.

She said that im looking at late November or early December............Gosh i cant believe it i was thinking more 16th December.

Right then, first of all i need to breathe........Big deep breaths, and calm myself down.........

Right i have told all my friends on here first.

Now i must pick my phone up and ring round to tell everyone that knows. Ill do that now......cant believe it might be so soon........

Got to go lovies

Be back soon xxxxxx

This is the worst part Andrea xxx The anticipation and fear of the unknown.
You are going to be in great skilled hands and ensuring that you are around much much longer for yourself and your loved ones.
Lots of happy times to come with you feeling confident , fit and really having a chance to catch up on things you have missed or postponed due to your weight in the past.
Please don't worry, though it is to be expected..and remember, we all had these wobbly moments and we are all here to support you every step xxxx

You wouldn't be normal if you didn't worry about it! You'll be on the losers bench in no time & wondering what all the worry was about. x

Hi Andrea...

I am so happy for you and it's a feeling of great joy for me when I hear that a date is near... it's going to be a life changing opportunity Angel... and I am holding your hand all the way.

We will be going through almost together since I am due early in the new year (health permitting) and it's so normal to feel anxious...

I shall just pack my case and turn up and I can't wait to wake up to a new life....

Willing you on your way Angel and it's the best news... loving hugs xxx

woo hoo good luck hun :D xxx

Oooooh Im so excited for you :D I remember the feeling so well......alternating from being so excited you could burst to so scared you need a nappy :eek: Enjoy it hun, you have waited for this moment :D XX

Oh thankyou so much everyone.

I feel sick to be honest with you.

I have just rang my daughter and 2 best friends and there has been a lot of screaming, shock, laughter and fright going on lol.

I wasnt intending to ring till monday, but thought whats the difference ill ring them today.

Well i have officially started my pre op diet TODAY......

This is just the boost that i have needed to seriously start losing some weight as i have had no motivation up till now.

Oh i know iv still not got my letter but for her to say that there are only two before me on the list is amazing.

I will keep very busy now. Iv got everything to buy for the op and afterwards, plus xmas, housework, putting tree up before i go in and lots more to keep me busy.

Thank you God for giving me this opportunity to have wls.

Thank you all of you who care enough to be there for me with your support and loving comments.

I am still in shock.......

Love you all Lots xxxxxx

I know how yo feel. I well remember my initial feelings of shock and disbelief when I got my date!

But it's so exciting! I'm utterly thrilled for you Andrea!

It's going to be literally, New Year, new YOU!!!!!

Woooohoooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fantastic news! Relax and enjoy the moment - you're nearly there. Woo hoo! :bliss:

Hi Andrea.
As the text from the hitch hiker’s guide to the galaxy said “don’t panic”
I only had the op in Sheffield on Monday and all this is very vivid to me. If it happens the same as it did for me you will get two letters within a week of one another. One will be the instructions and all the information you will need for your pre op diet. The other will be your date for surgery. I got the letters around 4 weeks prior to surgery.
I Know I said don’t panic but you can a little bit and giggle and have a little weep I think we all do, lots of emotions to deal with. Good luck and believe me the time will fly.

Al

wow Andrea..
I think back to two weeks ago and how low you was feeling...
and now to this....what a roller-coaster of emotions you have had the past few weeks...
this is exciting...don't panic hun...keep focused....how wonderful xx

thats fantastic news!! i have even just sat here and gone eeeek haha soon will be here then its the new you! well done you xx

I'm truly delighted for you!! Congratulations.

Like people say, you'll be on an emotional roller-coaster ;)

Whoohoo, a seriously exciting time, knowing your op date is imminent! I also found it was a great way of motivating me in the weight loss department too! Time will start to whizz by before you know it xxx

Back