• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

OMG GOT MY DATE!!!

djbp98

Wants to crunch
OMG just spoke to the surgeons secretary and she gave me my date for lap band....16th September!!! I'm in a bit of shock really :eek: even tho the process started in Jan '08. I think because the journey for surgery will end on that date it feels weird, but I know that my new life is just beginning then too...........WEIRD! :greenapple: If that makes sense??? It makes sense in my head anyway! :Na_Na_Na_Na:

wtg.jpg

Congrats on getting your date, how exciting. I felt nervous/excited/overwhelmed when I got my date but oddly very calm on the actual day, guess I got it out of my system before hand!

All the best,
Nic;)

Hi again

I am sure all will be fine and u be sitting here after its done and thinkin I cant believe its gone..........u prob in shock coz u been waiting since jan 08 and prob thought of nowt else lol

All the best - MeJulie

Congrats !!! :wee: bet you are buzzing I know I would be lol. Not long to wait now then ! good luck :D

congratulations not to long to wait now xxx

Congrtulations on your date for surgery
As Delboy on fools and horses would say "this time next year we will be thin and healthy":party0011: :party0038::party0011:

brilliant news on your date, you'll do all the emotions, i know i have!!

Flipping heck, your making me excited for you now. Seriously start saving cos come January you are gonna be doing some serious shopping for new clothes that are gonna be so much smaller than the ones you got now lol... Good luck :)

OMG just spoke to the surgeons secretary and she gave me my date for lap band....16th September!!! I'm in a bit of shock really :eek: even tho the process started in Jan '08. I think because the journey for surgery will end on that date it feels weird, but I know that my new life is just beginning then too...........WEIRD! :greenapple: If that makes sense??? It makes sense in my head anyway! :Na_Na_Na_Na:

Congratulations........your going to have a new birthday!

(((hugs)))

i am so pleased for you!!! Congratulations, you'll soon be on your way to Loservillexx

Back