• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

i have my xmas pressie early

twinklyhb

i have as of this morning lost 4st since having my band in july this was a personal goal for my self and im over the moon!!, ive gone from 17st 12 to 13st 12 and a size 22-24 bottom to size 16 bottom and 24 top to a 16-18 top i feel fab and cant wait for the boxing day sales xxx :p:p:pheather

wow fantastic can only dream of what this must be like but well done you have done fantastic dont spend too much you might need to buy a load more the month after xxx

can I ask you something, did you ever think you shoudl have had teh bypass ? I am having a band next month and was told i woudl be better having teh bypass but begged for teh band and mr ammori finally agreed and now i am worrying that i have made a mistake as the band is not as "good" but reading this 4 stone off makes me think I shoudl go with the band which is what i want
god waffling here. sorry just that everyone else seems to have had a bypass and doing so well you dont see half as many band people doing well if that makes sence.
thanks
helen

hi helen i would`nt of had a bypass but i dont think i had enough to lose for a bypass bout 5-8 st depending how small i want to be i think personally its an individual choice but my problem i thought at the beginning was portion control i could eat loads which is why i thought the band would b great for me but since having it done i have discovered alot about my eating habits im definately a comfort eater and when im stressed ,angry or upset food was my tool to punish or comfort myself the band stops me from doing this i caught myself in the kitchen just staring in the cupboards and i wanted to just gorge on anything i couldn`t do it as you need to eat slowly and chew your food not just shovel it in as i would have done b4 so for me this was the best op but bypassers would have their views too lots of luck in your final decision xxxh

i have as of this morning lost 4st since having my band in july this was a personal goal for my self and im over the moon!!, ive gone from 17st 12 to 13st 12 and a size 22-24 bottom to size 16 bottom and 24 top to a 16-18 top i feel fab and cant wait for the boxing day sales xxx :p:p:pheather
welldone.gif

Fabulous results!!
I'm saving my Christmas pennies for some Jan sale clothes shopping too. Shopping is great exercise also. :)

oh i shall b exercising all round the metro centre coralie ,on saturday i`ll walk at least a couple of miles no problem with probably a bit of weight lifting included:character00116::character00115::bliss::bliss:lol xxh
have a fab xmas and new year x

Congratulations Heather you have done great well done xxx

liz x

Fantastic, you must be so proud of yourself.

Well done

xx

Congrats! That is so fantastic.

Well done, that's fantastic. You must feel so great to hit a target. I hit my first target of 2 stone just before Xmas and I was ecstatic. Can't wait to catch you up and get the next two off! :)

Katie x

wtg Heather! you should be proud of yourself for what you have achieved.. Have fun in the sales.. just think.. with the extra energy you no doubt have - you'll be sprinting round the shop floor to grab that bargain before everyone else can blink..lol

Back