• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

I have news

Well done and good luck what a nice prezzie to come back from holiday to.

great news :D fingers crossed for an early date for you

Oh thats fab hun xxxxx

Great news, what a lovely surprise on your return from yr holiday x

Fantastic so a whole new you for 2010 x

Great news that. Getting funding is usually the biggest hurdle. So well done for getting over this battle. Roll on December (will be here before you know it).

PS: I see you're counting down to Evita. That's my absolutely fave musical.

That is such great news!

How exciting hun!!! Bet it seems all the more real now!!! The time will just fly by I'll bet!!! New Year, new you!!

Oh Sue, Im so thrilled for you hun. You have waited longer than most walsall peeps and it must have seemed so unfair to see people getting their funding before you when they havent waited as long as you.

Fingers crossed that you get an early date now hun and you are on the losing side ASAP.

Big hugs xx

Great news, get ready to become a loser :)

Well,
Have just returned from my holiday to the news that my funding has been agreed :D
Spoke to Tracey Lowe who told me I should have my op before Christmas (not bad eh :rolleyes::rolleyes:? considering my initial appointment was on the 8th December 2008 :rolleyes::rolleyes: and my next appointment was on the 17th April :rolleyes::rolleyes:).
Still - really pleased about the funding, though.

Congratulations on the good news
Which PCT are you with?

Back