• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

~~~!~!~!~!~!~~ i have officially lost 100 pounds. !!!!~~~!~!~!~!~!~!~

Hi,
I was not even aware that I was approaching the 100lb mark because I had lost 50lbs BEFORE the surgery!!!!
My surgery was June 2nd of this year......... I am trying to get my 50posts in so I can begin posting pictures, however I had some "log-in" problems. .. but now that that is all taken care of I should have 50 post up very soon!!!

Hi Kelly-Dawn.
Congratulations on your loss and achieving the 100lb mark.
If you want to get your posts up quickly there are plenty of places on here to do it, like the various word associations boards and then there is the meet and greet. You'll soon be above the 50 posts but once you reach it it can take up to an hour before you can make nay changes, but it will happen automatically.

Wow fantastic looking forward to seeing your pictures x

Well done, you must be on cloud nine. Can't wait to see those piccies :)

Again CONGRATULATIONS11:)

Congratulations great job so far xxx

fantastic Kelly, well done!!! :) x

Brilliant. Well done to you.
Hurry to get those pics up, we all love looking at them
Lynne x

Hi,
I was not even aware that I was approaching the 100lb mark because I had lost 50lbs BEFORE the surgery!!!!
My surgery was June 2nd of this year......... I am trying to get my 50posts in so I can begin posting pictures, however I had some "log-in" problems. .. but now that that is all taken care of I should have 50 post up very soon!!!

congratulation,well done...xx

Wow! Amazing! Well done!

Well done, that's fab!

Wooooohoooooooooo go girl !!!!!!

Congratulations, well done, can't wait to see your pictures, Karen x

Congratulations!

Back