• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Lost 100 pounds since op!!

Silver Shoes

Hiya,

Well as of today I have lost 100 pounds since my op...and a total of 106!

I am under my target weight..not through choice btw! I cant seem to maintain yet. I really dont need to lose any more..I am looking very thin! lol..never thought I would have to say that.

I eat really well, but healthy. Not been exercising as got arm troubles and had op recently..so its not bcoz I'm a gym fanatic! lol...

Just like to maintain now..although I must have a good 7 pounds of excess tum! ewww..although with clothes on u cant tell..lol;)

Kel xxxx

you look AMAZING!

congrats... and i hope you level off soon.

glad your happy.. as a pre op bypasser, it's gret to see sucsess stories!!!

.x.

Well done Kell :)

I'm trying to maintain at the moment, cos of the pregnancy, and find that to do so I have to eat junk food as well as the healthy stuff. So my meals are healthy, I have carbs at every meal now instead of only 1 or 2, but the snacks in between tend to be more unhealthy, such as crisps, full fat cheese, soreen etc.

Congrats on your fabulous loss!! You look great!!!

Just proof that the surgery does work and can tranform a person, you look so much happier now.

Nic:D:D:D

Fantastic weight loss :) now how do you mantain weight, has anyone else got to that stage yet?

Just had a peek at youre photos...wow you look fab...you really should be proud of yourself all that hard works really worth it :)

:wow:you look fantastic ! well done you should be so proud of yourself. conratulations xxx

WOW WOW WOW WOW

Oh gosh, what a fantastic achievement. You look incredible. Well done hun.

Thats brill!! Well done you!! x

Oh thank you for all your lovely comments! (blush!) lol

Just to say gone down another pound! lol..there cant be anything left?!! Yes I do weigh myself most days...never could get out of that habit!

I have been eating higher fat stuff too, and eat very regularly! I can eat a fair amount in 1 go now too...my husband is quite amazed at what I can eat now compared to a few months ago! :rolleyes: I am lactose intolerant still so this does cause me a problem. Especially living in Germany as they still don't do an awful lot of lactose free things! I've eaten carbs since the beginning, and I have been eating higher fat stuff too recently. I even eat crisps! :D I dont know..think I will get in contact with my dietician again to see what they suggest?

I guess my body just has not finished yet...I seem to go a few weeks at staying the same then have a week of weight loss..bizarre!

Its crazy still when looking in the mirror, I still dont always recognise myself, its not quite sunk in yet that this is me. I suppose the years of hearing hurtful comments take a while to let go off. But my confidence has soared! I say to anyone who is considering this surgery to go for it! Yes I have been lucky (apart from the lactose thing!), but it has changed my life so much for the better! Its an amazing journey!

At my heaviest I was 18 stone 6 lbs...and 17 stone 12 lbs when I had surgery...I am now 10 stone 9 lbs! I am 5ft 10" tho..so pretty tall! lol.

Well waffled on again so will finish now!:D Take care all!

Kel xxxx

Welldone and what an achievement, I live in hope that I will do as well as you have chucks.

Back