• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

I have the best GP

leedsjeff

I have the best GP he sent for me and I was worried but he was only wondering how I was doing after bypass. I told him I was 100% and thanked him for putting me forward for surgery.

He then asked if I would l put in righting how much I appreciated the surgery so he could forward it on to the PTC as he keeps getting into trouble for putting so many people forward for surgery.
He also said if I knew anyone who wanted surgery to register with him and he would look favourably if they fit the nice rules.

The only thing is im not sure what to put in letter any help
jeff

Oh he sounds really nice.......Just write the letter as if you were telling your best friend how good you feel

To whom it may concern:

My name is Jeff and I am alive and well today thanks to my wonderful GP who is Dr** **** , he is an exceptional Doctor and is one of the most caring, gentle and patient men on this earth that I have come across.

He has always found the time to talk to me about any concerns that I may have and he has never rushed me when I see him for my appointments, he makes me feel that I am worthy and does not treat me like I am stupid when I do not understand some of the medical terminology but goes out of his way to explain everything to me fully.

Without the support, help and understanding that I have received from Dr. ***** , I really don't know where I would be today.

Thanks to Dr. ****** I was able to have my surgery and now I am so very privileged at having this gift of a new lease of life.

My life has changed....

you can say here how it was before your surgery and how you are finding it now after having it and how you can look forward to the future with hope...

I am grateful to Dr. ****** here you can mention anyone else in the surgery who needs to be thanked... for all they have done for you in your own words.

Yours sincerely,

Jeff

Hi Jeff,

This is just a suggestion above to help get you started in writing your letter:) As I know myself at times it is hard to know where to start!

Hope it is of some help?

Love Mini xxx

Love Mini xxx

Excellent post, good to hear some positivity and extra thanks to mini with the help writing the letter for Jeff... above and beyond is definitely going to be the theme xx

Back