• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

I have to laugh ....

slimmerkay

..... or go mad lol.

Hubby is fishing (again) with Cam. Josh (15) is paintballing for his friends birthday. So I'm at home with one well but bored little boy and two very poorly little boys.

So far this morning I have cleaned sick up off my new carpet 4 times, off the bathroom floor 3, off the kitchen floor once. And my laundry pile looks like it belongs to a large dormitory.

And then earlier I was cleaning the kitchen up and looked down to see these big red drops all over the kitchen floor. Puzzled I put my finger in one - blood! Then I felt pain in my foot and realised it was me! I dropped a bowl last night and thought I'd picked all the pieces up but obviously missed some slithers. I didn't have my slippers on because they've been puked on lol. Had to tweezer two slithers of porcelain out of my foot :(

Happy to say though that hubby is now on his way home as it's too cold to fish :D

OooooooooHHHHHHHHH Poor you - what a morning xxx

Oooooo Karen.... what a day! xxx

It's shaping up Andrea :D

Hubby took over the sick children and I got on with preparing a roast chicken dinner. It's nearly ready and smells delicious. But then Josh phoned and said he wont be home for tea and the kids aren't up to it so it's just me and hubby :rolleyes: They'll be enough left over to do it all again tomorrow :D

Have a restful night Karen... keep warm and snug xxx

such an eventful day !!!!!!!!!!!!!! glad your eve is better xxx

Back