• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

I hope all your bums have shrunk!

Caren

Love my sleeve!!
hey everyone :) you better all have small bums now, coz my big backside is gonna be firmly plonked on the losers bench on Wednesday :D I fly out tomorrow morning, pre op tests on Tuesday and my sleeve on Wednesday!! woohoo yay, thanks for all your support, you lot have been amazing and i dont think i would have come this far without you all mwah!! :) xxx

I am so thrilled your time is nearing :) I am shifting up to make space for you :) xxx

There will always be room for you, chick :D I have polished it till my fingers are bleeding :D Will miss you, darlin, mwah xxx :)

Good Luck Caren, you must be so excited now. Have a safe trip and swift return x
Lots of people rooting for you and sending you their love and best wishes.
Looking forward to your updates already!!

There will always be room for you, chick :D I have polished it till my fingers are bleeding :D Will miss you, darlin, mwah xxx :)
oh Twink, im gonna miss talking to you every night :cry: I love you girlfriend mwah xxx

Good luck caren and enjoy every minute of your exciting trip! I'd do it all again a million times over xxx

Good luck caren and enjoy every minute of your exciting trip! I'd do it all again a million times over xxx
oh thanks Jo,im soooo excited :D lol xxx

Won't be long, darlin ... will keep your spot warm :D Tony sends his love & best wishes :) xxx
oh bless Tony! hes such a lovely man, give him this, mmmwwwaahhhhh!! :D xxx

Keep that excitement going, you can do what I did then and completely go hyper on way down to theatre...no entertainment required that day! :) you could always test their knowledge of the real English language :) xx

Good luck caren xx

Keep that excitement going, you can do what I did then and completely go hyper on way down to theatre...no entertainment required that day! :) you could always test their knowledge of the real English language :) xx

They have no chance, not the way Caren speaks it, lol :D Real Cockney, our Caren ... bahaha :D:D xxx

bahaha great idea :D ;) xxx

Good luck and a speedy recovery Caren, look forward to hearing how it all went xx

Good luck and a speedy recovery Caren, look forward to hearing how it all went xx
thanks Mazza, :) and everyone :) xxx

hey everyone :) you better all have small bums now, coz my big backside is gonna be firmly plonked on the losers bench on Wednesday :D I fly out tomorrow morning, pre op tests on Tuesday and my sleeve on Wednesday!! woohoo yay, thanks for all your support, you lot have been amazing and i dont think i would have come this far without you all mwah!! :) xxx

Bring a cushion with you. It's hard on your backside, as you start to lose your padding!!! Best of luck caren xxx

Good Luck Caren, I think I can speak for many of us on here we would not have got were we are without your positiveness xx

Good Luck Caren, I think I can speak for many of us on here we would not have got were we are without your positiveness xx
oh pauline, what a lovely thing to say :cry: thank you xxx

Good luck Caren, can't wait to hear how well you are doing when you are back :) x

Back