• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

hospital tomorrow.

perkyprincess

hi all,

well tomorrow is the day i set off for SRH for my bypass on wednesday.:D im a complete bag of nerves and cant sleep but im also excited too. in total since i first started this journey i have managed to lose a total of 42lbs. im really proud of myself. i have had lots of negatives comments about my choice but also lots of encouragement from you lovely people on here.

I just wanted to say a big thank you to everyone for your love and support over the past year and to say BUDGE UP on the losers bench cos im on my way. xxxxx :D

msunique

OOh how exiting for you, I wish you all the best and a pain free recovery. There is space on the losers bench for you, Let us know how you get on xx

Good luck ( not that you will need it)

cherry

Ooooo good luck sweets!! You ll rock this bypass! Is anyone going with u?? Hope your ok xxx

perkyprincess

Ooooo good luck sweets!! You ll rock this bypass! Is anyone going with u?? Hope your ok xxx

hi ,

yeah my best friend is taking me then my family are gonna come and see me on the evenings so im gonna be ok. wont be long for you now. how you doing?

cherry

Eeeee hopin to hear this week glad you ve family going with you, I'm good sweets working alot! I'll be thinking of u xx

j.u.s.t.l.i.z.

Runs Srh Support Group
im doing a seminar on wednesday i will pop in to see you on ward if you would like me too x

j.u.s.t.l.i.z.

Runs Srh Support Group

newcy

How exciting princess - best of luck. Put all those negative comments behind you and only listen to the good, you're the only person who knows what's best for you. Tomorrow is the start of a brand new you and a wonderful future. Looking forward to hearing from you once you're back home and recovering x

wizzbang

Good luck and loads of positive thoughts are going out to you for your surgery and speedy recovery.
Lynne x

Grace

Sending you all the very best wishes in the world. I hope yo have a speedy recovery and just embrace your new life, grab it with both hands and don't let ANYONE steal your joy and excitement. Do this for YOU! and we're here to support you any way we can.
Big hugs, Grace xxx

MORNINGSTAR

That's fantastic Princess,
I will be thinking of you and wishing you all the best for a speedy recovery, you have already done so well with your weight loss you must be so proud of yourself .

christine77

good luck sweetie, your turn has come at last . wishing you well and sending lots of healing hugs will be thinking of you xxx

see you on the losers bench