• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

I Just can't sleep.......

bodybeautiful

Hiya all....
I am finally having by bypass on Sunday (5 more Days) In manchester......After all the appointments and waiting for letters it is here !! I am worring myself sick ! I can't sleep I have butterflies.....is it so normal to feel this way ! ! Some women are so excited.....I just wish I could get excited......I just want this time next week to be here.....God i sound Sad...Help

XXXXXXXX

Hi BB, I have not had the op so cant imagine what it feels like at the stage your at. I hope I feel excited. You have to remember everyone is different and what your feeling is normal for a lot of people. Its a life changing step your making and not a decision you rushed into. You will be fine and soon you will be wondering what all the fuss was about...I look forward to following your progress, good luck...xx

Hi
After I received my date I turned into a nervous wreck! I cried all the time, and got angry at the slightest things...then on the day of my op I was really calm. Quite an odd feeling after a couple of weeks of being so highly strung!
I think it's just the thought of everything, in a way its the end of one life as you know it and the start of a whole new one where you don't really know whats going to happen so nerves are bound to take hold.
I'm so glad I went through all that though, in the end its so worth it. x

Hi Bb it is so normal to feel like that !!! Look back at my posts i am 3 weeks post op today where are you having it done in Manchester and is it Mr Ammori if it is you have nothing at all to worry about ! Alot on here will back me up when i say that ! Just try and think about what this will do for your life it is the start of a new one i have lost 2 stone in 3 weeks and i feel great !!!! So we can all soon welcome you to the loosing side

Corrine xx

Thanks guys....
Yes Corrine I am Having it done at Spire Manchester by dr Ammorri Ive got to be there for 10am on sunday and i will be having it done around 1.30pm....

Thanks for all your Views.... I know I'm not the only one ! !

Hi BB, i felt so sick and nervous it was unreal. after waiting so long for news of my op it really surprised me how i felt. i hust had to keep weighing up the positives and giving myself a good talking too! even the morning of my op i was crying and stressed. you are 100% normal hun xx

i ended up on temazepan in the few weeks before the op because like you I couldn't sleep :) It's completely natural, and I found that as it got closer I got calmer.

Back