• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Got my Appointment to get a loan..

Never thought of that, I was only in for one night with my bypass. Good luck for tomorrow, we got our loan added onto our mortgage so did everything over the phone...told them it was for home improvements x x x

yes going to talk to hubby about what we should say
...would need the hotel for the night before I go in so we can travel up the day before the night Im in (so he can sleep) and the night of the day I get out as dont fancy a 4-5 hour car journey straight after comming out of hospital...at home it would be easy enough to go that morning and 20 minutes after being discarged I would be home....I only live 15 minutes from Luton Airport so probably closer to Belgium time wise than Preston lol

probably is lol x x x

fingers are crossed for you tomorrow, I remember how i felt when i got the go ahead for the mortgage and could actually book my surgery date! Its a bizarre feeling to actually put a date to the start of the rest of ur life. I know that sounds dramatic but its true x x x

I know just how you feel ...... today the money day lol

YES....the bank said yes :)

Tried to ring WLSG to get an appointment but they have the answerphone on....left a message to call me back.
Ohhh so excited:party0019::party0019::party0019::party0019:

:clap: fantastic news :D really chuffed for you.

aww babe. thats brilliant news. Im so happy for you xxxxx

Thank you all so so much your support has helped so much...as for the butterflies they are going to be quietened with a Indian out with hubby to celebrate....Not long till that is somthing I put on hold...back to my ebay listing to start to pay it off lol

Brillient news and being private means you will soon become a loser :)

Just made my appointment for my consulatation....2.30 sunday 15th with Wendy Stubbs (who i have heard so much about) at TWLSG in Harley Street....more than a few butterflies all over agin :)

Oh My gosh Wanda... its really happening! You will soon be a loser xx

If I wasnt off work sick with a rotten tummy bug I would feel great!!! Cant believe I have today off as holiday at work and have gone down with a bug over the weekend! sods law!!

Great news Wanda :) The WLS group seem to have a really good reputation :)

Back