• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

I just joined

momma bear

Hello I just joined and wanted to introduce myself. My name is Amy and I am waiting for my wls date to be scheduled. I have been looking all over the internet looking for places to talk and new information and to find an extended family. Thanks for having me
:hide:

:wavey: Hi Amy! I've just joined and have not had my op yet either, so I might not be able to help much with giving you info, but just wanted to say hello and that I hope you're able to get your bypass scheduled asap :D

Reactions: Bev
Hi Amy and a big welcome to the forum. You've come to the right place love, so feel free to look around, ask any questions you want, and get to know us all.
Charis xxx

Hi Amy and :welcome2::welcome2::welcome2:

I hope you soon get the appointment you`ve been waiting for.

If there are any questions or help you need just ask - someone will be along to give help and support.

You can find out a lot by looking under the headings in dark green above; there is a lot of topics that may be helpful for you.

But if you just want to chat, then welcome and join in the, the more the merrier.

Take care hun x

Love and Best wishes Kat x

Hello Amy and :welcome: to WLS, you will get all the support and advice you could want here.....good luc with your weightloss journey :D XX

The very best of good luck on your wls journey... sending love and hugs xxx

Hi Amy ! I'm Amy too ! My fiance calls me mama bear too ... welcome to the site you will find it very therapeutic. I love it.

Reactions: Bev
Hello and welcome :) Now get from behind that sofa and join in all the fun :) I hope you get all the answers you need and some you didn't really want to ask, good luck on your journey xxx

Hi Amy, another welcome from me :D

As others have said any questions you have just ask. The support on here is fabulous!

hi am also new tonight! anyone here with whittington hospital? my consultant is dr heath,

becky xx

Back