• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

I need a 'silly' favour haha

lg2012

Evening

I'm having my gastric sleeve done on 15th jan (ahhhhhh) with cosmetic bliss ... And basically I no it sounds silly but I have been told u basically just need real comfortable clothes and pjs but I just wondered whether anyone can tell me a place where I can get loose big pjs and loose comfortable clothes from or where u may of got yours from just so I can sort myself out before Xmas.

Thanks
Xxx

I got mine fom Simply Be on line - go up to size 30. M & S & cheap Primark go up to 22. I had both pjs & loose nightdresses. I found the pjs bottoms rested on my dressings so prefered the nightdresses but each to their own. Pjs are better at preserving dignity when doctors examine you.
I just took very loose t shirts & comfortable legging from Tesco & Simply Be. I was a size 30 pre op. i got into Tesco leggings 24 quite easily. When I got home just changed in loose kaftans again simply be & ebay on line.
Don't forget if you heed to wear a bra ( I did ) make sure its not an underwired one. I usually have underwired & had to buy a couple on non wired from M&S.
Just don't buy too much coz it will get sooooo big for you. I'm now size 16/18 LOL good luck.

Ohh that's brilliant thanks for that I will have a look. Thank you very much. Yeppp I have big boobies lol so will def be needing a bra!! Boobs will be round my ankles haha... How long are you post op? You have done so well ... A huge well done to you you must feel like a whole new person xxx

i had a bypass in august, got a few multipacks nighties/pjs from marisota online n cheap knickers from asda. found the pjs were comfy and didnt irritate incision sites, maybe different for a sleever but i took one of each, and went home in trackie bottoms n tshirt. dont spend alot, as bd says it wont fit for long lol. i'm 6 st lighter since august. all the best x

My Op is 1st jan I'm taking one pj and two nighties. Coming home track bottoms all bought from simply be.

I just wore leggings from Matalan, they are really long in the body so fit bigger sizes, with a baggy top. Also they were comfy to travel home in. In fact I lived in leggings for the first few months as everything got so big, so fast! GL xx

I went with Simply Be, and got a couple of pairs of cheapos. Very thankful they were cheap as one pair got leaked all over when the drain was removed! (Quite usual for that to happen-don't worry), then it was cheap trackies and primark hoodies. Don't spend loads of money as you really will not be able to wear things for very long.

Not a man but Jacamo have things like 2 jogging bottoms for £25 & premier man both on line & of course ebay, do nice mens pjs & t shirts & not too expensive. I would also look at Adsa & Tesco for men coz they seem to be doing the bigger sizes nowadays. Good luck.

I know it's an old thread, but mens try tescos and asda, especially their value range, goes upto 3xl, and in some cases 5xl. Cheap too for those wont wear for long clothes.
For ladies, knickers, I love M&S knickers, they don't go up to beyond 26(maybe 28) but im a 26ish on bottom and wear 22's because they'd really quite baggy. They're very comfy too, and if you get coloured, look smart, plus in a 5 pack, are cheap.

Evening

I'm having my gastric sleeve done on 15th jan (ahhhhhh) with cosmetic bliss ... And basically I no it sounds silly but I have been told u basically just need real comfortable clothes and pjs but I just wondered whether anyone can tell me a place where I can get loose big pjs and loose comfortable clothes from or where u may of got yours from just so I can sort myself out before Xmas.

Thanks
Xxx

What size are you? as I know lots of plus size stores, up to a size 30-32 there is
Simply be
Yours
Evans
Curvety
littlewoods
matalan
and a few more :)
Also asos but they only do up to a 26

iv just got stuff off ebay, i dont see the point in gettin all new expensive things wen i can get them on ebay cheap. plus not going to be wearing the stuff for long hopefully.

Back