• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

I need some ideas

Tazz76

Hi guys

I need some inspiration. I'm just starting the soft food phase in the post op sleeve process. And need some ideas or recipes that I can use as I hopeless at thinking of foods to put together to make up recipes. I'm eating things fish cakes fish fingers. Or anything that is fish based lol. What other things would be good to have in this phase of the diet?

Sent from my iPad using WLSurgery

Slow cooked casseroles, mash, cauliflower cheese, macaroni cheese, soft fish like plaice, lemon sole, seabass are all lovely at that stage. Just grill or steam them.

Jacket potatoes! Just the inside but with tuna, beans cheese I lived on them.

Fish pie. Ravioli, lots of yummy things.

Shepherds pie, you can mix in carrot to the mash and its lovely x

Cod and mash with parsley sauce, fish pie, well cooked cauliflower cheese x

Hi Everyone!!
The final modified food stage you will go through after weight loss surgery is the soft foods stage before you can reintroduce regular food into your diet.Eat fresh fruits,vegetables,dairy products,and protection diet. You should have to avoid junk foods and avoid carbonated beverages and sugar liquids.

Last edited:
I used to buy a tin of chickpea dahl from asda they mash easily and satisfied me depending on appetite you can half or third tin and store rest in fridge. i also pureed sunday lunch doesnot look inviting but tastes good. stewed rhubarb pears or apples are good just usesweetener to taste if needed add a little touch of low fat custard yummy

Back