• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

I need support to get me going again

Fuffs

Shrinking Big Brummie
Hi

Some of you will know the struggle I am having with my hospital for them to apply for funding for my bypass.

At my last weight management session I had lost 18kg. I started attending community weight management clinic 12th April 2011. So I was happy to have lost 18kg.

I started Weight Management at the hospital in March 2010. It has been a nightmare.

Anyway, the frustration with the docs knowing (since me contacting PALS) that the criteria will change in October, and them still dragging their feet is driving me insane. This is what started me not dieting again.

I have gained about 3lbs. But it means I have had a month of not losing anything. I have had a bad run of gallstone attacks, hernia problems and a abscess drainage under general (it was really deep and left me on crutches for a week). By the end of all this was the doc not taking me seriously at weight management. And, there have been a run of Birthdays and just got over laryngitis.

I am back at weight manangement 9th August.

Today I am determined to get back on track. But I feel I need support to do it. I am sorry to ask, but know that this forum helped me loads in the past.

Ah I'm sorry they are messing you about but you can do this show them you are serious even if they are not playing ball. Wishing you all the very best of luck xx

Hey Sugar, You might not of lost anything, but you haven't put it on either, so you should be praised and congratulate yourself on that achievement.

We are all here for you and if you need someone to moan at then you know where we are.

You have done so well so far, even with all the difficulties you have been faced with, but I know you can get back on track, so I wish you all the best and look forward to your future posts.

I am under South Birmingham PCT :)

Thank you to everyone for your lovely support! Means a lot to me xxx

Back