• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

New to Group

lane01

Hi my name is Elaine and I am new on here, I started my journey over 12 months ago, I have been through weight management and I have been to the seminar, I am now at the stage where I will be meeting with my surgeon after Christmas and will be put on the waiting list for a Bypass operation.

Hi Elaine congrats on getting as far as you have hopefully won't be long before you get it done and can relax in your new life.
I had a sleeve done 10 days ago and haven't regretted a thing , good luck keep us posted on how you get on xxx Astria

Hi my name is Elaine and I am new on here, I started my journey over 12 months ago, I have been through weight management and I have been to the seminar, I am now at the stage where I will be meeting with my surgeon after Christmas and will be put on the waiting list for a Bypass operation.

Hello and welcome! :D

Welcome xx

Hi and welcome. Good luck on your journey xx

Just to give you an update on my journey, I have an appointment for my surgeon, it is on 18/1/2018
I also have an appointment for the dietician on 24/1/2018
Thank you for your welcome messages.

I finally had my surgeons appointment on 1/2/2018 and I got accepted onto the waiting list for a Bypass op.
That’s great news, really chuffed for you x

Back