• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

i now know why I've had grumbles and the trots.

SOON SLIM SUE

types with one finger
some of you may remember that a while ago "about 10 weeks ago" i posted that i had terrible grumbling stomach and even worse diarrhea. i was treated for irritable bowel syndrome.
as it's turned out i had a bad reaction to the fast tab's.
normal service has now been resumed.

Ooh, not heard of anyone suffering with side effects of the fast tab. Glad you are feeling better though x

Great news Sue, not about the trots but that you've discovered the reason for them!

Nothing worse than diorrhoea, you daren't go anywhere. I've gone in the other direction the last few days so have had a glass of cows milk hoping to see if i'm still lactose intolerant! If i am my constipation has gone, if i'm not then i can stop buying different milk for me :) Either way a win win situation :) xx

Ooh, not heard of anyone suffering with side effects of the fast tab. Glad you are feeling better though x

it's all to do with me having an elongated stomach in the first place, because i now only have a tube the fast tab stayed in me longer, and it's all something to do with that.
sue.

Back