• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

I still feel obsessed with food - i'm always eating so i think!

Julie
It does take a while to get your head round it.
I am 4 months post op and still eating less than a normal 2 year old. There are still days where I cant eat something I managed a couple of days before. My normal daily intake is
Brekkie:- Actimel yogurt drink with my vitamin drops, one whetabix with semi skimmed milk.
Snax Fruit (Grapes or a couple of plums ect)
Lunch:- Melba toast with Tuna or Philidelphia
Dinner:- Shepards pie, stew, or Jacket potato with filling
Snax:- Crackers or breadsticks and fruit
Drinks:- One Mocca, one cup of tea, 2ltrs of nas juice per day
I have sorted out the holiday at the end of the month, food wise, My 11 year old nephew is going to order what I want and I will order what he wants and then swap. It means I can order a childs meal without any problems..
Hope you get on ok. Good Luck
Bryan

I realise now i'm not eating too much, i just feel like i'm eating all the time :)

I think the only thing to be aware of is starting to graze rather than eating 3 meals and a snack. I started to do that a few months out and the weight loss did slow down so I am now more vigilent in eating my main meals before snacking.

I also worried at first that I was eating too much as it seemed like I was constantly eating or drinking but when I counted the calories (at first)it was about 600 calories a day but because it took ages to eat anything it felt like I was munching all day.

I swear by the food diary at first just to see how much you are really eating and comparing it with how you feel. Also it is invaluable for keeping track of your protein.

But you seem to be doing really well

Back