• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

I still love food

Hi bex

Well done to you for staying focused!!

I like phil in the end stuck with soup as I wasn't mad keen on the pureed food!

I'm now 7 weeks post op and 2lb short of 5st loss! That's including pre op diet weight loss!

I completely understand where you are coming from I work in a call centre and everyday they eat junk food! The smell is lush but I keep saying to myself eyes on prize but god it's hard!

Not to mention when they bring around krispy kremes for all the staff as a treat but to be fair they get me a smoothie!

I'm now mid soft food diet and tbh can pretty much eat most things but very small portions!!

The time has flown since the op so keep it up and well done keep positive ?

And heres to being on the losers bench lol x

Take care
Jojo x?

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

my dog likes it when i cook scrambled eggs cheese and bacon ..................i never get to finish it off so she gets a little treat ;)

Joffy I have got 2 just like this. They love it when I do scrambled egg with Philly Lite. They even polished off my porridge that I couldnt finish this morning. They are worth spoiling though. xx

I think we have to expect to want food without hunger. Afterall, we have not always been physically hungry to get this big in the first place.

I am trying to work on my life while I wait and it is sooo hard. I just hope if I got my op, then the things that made me eat in the beginning will be sorted. (lol....was a pig I just saw fly past my window??lol)

This is such an alien journey to us all...I think when it comes down to it, no matter how much work I feel I have done, I will suffer as much head hunger as the next person. I am a product of years of head hungers lol

I was having my diabetic eye check at the hospital on Tuesday and the doctor leaning in as close as she could get to see my retina suddenly announced, "OMG! I could just murder a MacDonalds!"

I had been sitting comfortably up until then feeling quite satisfied after my half a wheetabix breakfast but was instantly salivating and feeling that I also could "Murder" a MacDonalds - either that or murder the doctor :8855:

I found that head hunger was a problem during the puree stage of eating but, thankfully (apart from the previous incident) it hasn't reared its ugly head since going on the solid (normal) food stage.

Been wondering though, do sleevers suffer from dumping the same way that bypassers do? I think that the fear of dumping is really keeping me on the straight and narrow as far as fatty or sugary foods is concerned. I use that as a tool just as much as I use my little tummy pouch :rolleyes:

Good luck Bex darling, you will be just fine, keep following the food stages and you will soon find out just how true the old saying is:

Nothing tastes as good as slim feels :D

I love that story Josie :)

My close friend had a sleeve and she doesn't dump. Maybe others do. With her, she just cannot eat a lot.

I been told I won't dump x

I think their was a few sleevers on here a while ago who said they experienced dumping symptoms can't remember their names I'm sure it was a man. Sorry can't be of more help and hopefully some of our long time posters will be able to remember him x

I have to say touch wood (my head)

I haven't dumped as yet, I had a sleeve op 7 weeks ago although saying that I'm too scared to eat certain foods.

I just get very full very quickly I sometimes after food get hiccups I have heard that is my stomachs way of telling me I'm full.

I guess fear is not a bad thing if it stops you eating the wrong foods!!

Happy losing peeps ?

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Back