• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

I swam a mile!!!!!!!!!!

Dell

I am shouting from the rooftops because I am *so* pleased with myself! It was a hard slog (65 lengths of the pool as opposed to the 50 I had pushed myself to yesterday...) but I did it and the feeling of elation as I finished my 65th length was unbeatable :) :)

It took ages tho, over an hour :D so I am not the fastest swimmer, but I did it and I really hope it helps as time goes on with my weight loss and fitness and maybe skin?!

ON TOP OF THE WORLD :) :)

Well done Dell - I love swimming and I always lose more weight if I swim :D

Fantastic Dell!!!xxx

Well done Dell that is amazing - I cant swim that far without drowning!!:8855: Keep it up it is great for toning up and you will lose far more if you push yourself.

Wow, you have done brilliant! I love the water, although I wont go in it unless Im abroad in a villa with its own pool lol but no way could I swim a mile :eek: Well done hun XX

Thank you all so much :):):) Just had to have a wee nap so might not manage a mile every day ;) 1km is a toddler tho so I'll probably alternate :).

Wow Dell, that's brilliant... a great exercise... keep going precious... fantastic! Love and hugs xxx

WOW! I am always in awe of people that can swim many lengths like that. Swimming bores me but I still couldn't manage more than about 10 lengths even if I wanted to.

Well done :D

Back