• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

I think I have stretched my pouch :-(

Ahhhhhhh bless you Jules, I know you wernt, Ime a bit thick on it all still. LOL, everyday I learn something new!! Kind regards Gail.x
Hi there

I was not suggesting that she tried the 5 day pouch test, as I am not qualified to do so, but someone else asked what it was and thats why I posted it in the this forum .

All the best - MeJulie xx

Heya Gail

Yes the water you use in your tea and coffee counts towards the daily allowance :) (you caffeine addict you lol) ;)

Xx

Hi Gail, I struggle with water in the cold months as well, so Im a caffeine addict like you. There will be people that say you shouldnt have too much coffee - but if its the only way to get the fluids in, then I'm all for it.

Hiya sam Ime more of a tea belly LOL, but it has to be in my lil china cup & saucer(old country roses lol) coffee I can tolerate prob aout 1-2 cups per day but only made with s/s milk, or sometimes I have choc healthy options 40cals per sachet. So I surpose I dont do to bad realy on my fluid intake. But thank you for the reasurance swizzlesticks & sambucca.
Hi Gail, I struggle with water in the cold months as well, so Im a caffeine addict like you. There will be people that say you shouldnt have too much coffee - but if its the only way to get the fluids in, then I'm all for it.

Rose cheer up love you have had lots of good advice from people who know and it sounds like you are just needing to tweak your dietary intake Take care, good luck and chin up you will be fine, and well done on your weight loss

Jay xx

Hiya sam Ime more of a tea belly LOL, but it has to be in my lil china cup & saucer(old country roses lol) coffee I can tolerate prob aout 1-2 cups per day but only made with s/s milk, or sometimes I have choc healthy options 40cals per sachet. So I surpose I dont do to bad realy on my fluid intake. But thank you for the reasurance swizzlesticks & sambucca.

your post just made me smile im a tea drinker and have to have it in my cup and saucer it just not the same otherwise

Hi Tes, I should know better I know but does tea & coffee count instead os water I HATE! water or cold drinks in the winter months. Gail

Tea and coffee can count towards your fluids, but they are classed as a diuretic and can actually contribute to dehydration. At the moment with being on half term I am only drinking milky coffees and very little else fluid wise. At least at college I do have 1.5 litres of squash/water. Its hard trying to fit it all in - will have to revert back to my sugar free vimto me thinks 8O{

Have any of you who dont like water tried the fruit teas. I love the cherry and vanilla one, I put one splenda tab into it and leave the bag in it while i drink it, warm soothing and hydrating :)

Have any of you who dont like water tried the fruit teas. I love the cherry and vanilla one, I put one splenda tab into it and leave the bag in it while i drink it, warm soothing and hydrating :)

Don't drink any form of tea is like gnats wee and thats putting it very politely. lol

Tes how very dare you !!! LOL I have twinings one cup with the lil stringy tab on the side Ha Ha gnats piddle Indeed lmao Gail.xx

Its my grandads fault lol he had me on coffee as soon as was able to hold my own bottle lol I never have drunk it and just the thought makes cringe lol sorry 8O(

OMG my grandad use to have that Camp liquid coffee It looked vile!! I hated going there cause they never had any toys for me to play with lol Gail.x P.S Oh and not forgetting that dreadful St Izal toilet paper :eek: I use to use that for tracing paper LMAO
Its my grandads fault lol he had me on coffee as soon as was able to hold my own bottle lol I never have drunk it and just the thought makes cringe lol sorry 8O(

Back