• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

stretched pouch??

hope2bthina

Hiya ladies,

I had a baby 2 weeks ago and my last fill was in may last year..only had op in jan and found out i was expecting in August.

Anyway i can eat loads of food but have slight restriction texture wise..if that makes sense. Do you think i have stretched my pouch or just that i need a fill:confused:.

I have a dietician appointment next week that i booked months and months ago in anticipation of me needing a fill once baby was here.....but just thinking being as i can eat a full dinner plate of food without drinking anything to wash it down if maybe i'd stretched things.

Not an excuse but i was on 4 injections of insulin a day from 4 weeks pregnant....and lucky me the one i was on made me really hungry as i was told it would...so i ate:(

Its probably a fill you need, the food could just be going through - allbeit at a slower than pre band weight.

Good luck with your appointment and congrats on the birth of your baby! xxx

Its probably a fill you need, the food could just be going through - allbeit at a slower than pre band weight.

Good luck with your appointment and congrats on the birth of your baby! xxx

Thanks Mazza, hoping it is just a fill i need and nothing is stretched....I will let you know xx

Back