• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

I took the step - operation booked!

NT1977

I am officially booked to be banded at Dolan Park on the 9th June....I am sooooooooooo excited about making the decision. I have told my eldest daughter who is 15 plus my parents and husband know and my best friend. Not sure about telling other people.

I am going to start a diary on here as I think that will help me as I go through this journey.

Thank you so fara for all the advice you have given, reading on here has been a good eye opener and so very informative.

N x

Thank you x

Good luck on your journey. I'm 14 days post op feeling better and more positive each day and starting the mush diet tomorrow. My 1st stone loss in 3 weeks including the pre op diet. Lisa x

Exciting :)

Yaaaaay !!!! Congratulations on your decision !!! I had mine done last Wednesday and I am thrilled to bits with what's happened. Good luck on the journey and be excited !!!

Thanks everyone, loving it here, reading back through lots of old diaries and looking into different peopls experiances

Back