• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

I have only gone and booked it!!!

ldavidson84

:D well i went to Abbey Sefton today for an open day i was so happy with them and all about the surgery/aftercare i have booked it! I have my consultation on Tues 15th Feb and my op booked in for Wed 9th March :eek: (all going well at consultation that is)

I am really going to do it!!!:woohoo::bliss::woohoo::bliss::party0049::party0049:

Well done and congratulations Leanne. Hope all goes well at your consultation.

Well done - I had my band fitted on the 19th Jan and although it's early days I'm so pleased I did it. Good luck with everything x

Good luck ! Please keep posting and let us help you in any way you needx

:thankyou: Ladies!

Its a huge weight of my mind (and hopefully it will be a huge amount of weight of me, in time) :8855:

I have never had any kind of op before so im absolutely petrified, i know i will have sleepless nights worrying about it...but will be worth it!!!

Great news but please dont worry.Ops are a lot easier to deal with nowadays and aneasthetics recovery times are very quick,in fact I always wake asking if its been done!Maz x

Well i have my appointment with the consultant at 5.25pm, im excited and nervous at same time.

Medical forms filled in and gosh im shocked :eek: at how many problems my immediate family have :( it seems alot when written on paper.

They wont refuse me the op due to family medical history will they??? :confused:

Well fingers crossed all going well later my op will be on 9th March :eek::D

Well all went well and my op is confirmed for 9th and i have my pre-op on 1st March. No going back now, i have started paying!

My pre-op diet starts next Wednesday :eek:

Back