• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

I wished i never woke up today

BlueDiamond

Hi guys and gals

Well the title says it all really, today has been a day from hell for me very emotional.

Firstly its my mums birthday ( she passed in 2010) and we had the committal of her ashes to attend to.

secondly my dads been very poorly and couldnt attend and didn't want to cancel as the thought of having my mums ashes in the cemetery vault for too long ...Well he just understandably didnt wanna leave them in there. Whilst we was having the service my dad called my brother saying that the nurse had been to see him and the rapid response team was coming round to take him too hospital so myself and my 2 brothers had to leave the service str8 after and go to the hospital :cry:( where me dad still is awaiting tests etc) I felt p*ssed off at this point coz I felt I hadnt spent enough time over there and felt rushed ( if you catch me drift), and as if that wasnt enough to contend my hubby came home to find me cat bleeding from his bottom and called the vets and 1 hr later he been operated on and its touch and go as to whether his gonna make it, his got kidney stones and blocked bowels and suffered some damage and will be in the vets hosp till weekend at least.:cry:

I dont normally post my personal business as such on here but I been right down today and spent all day crying and vomiting ( through stress) I am just wondering what ever bl**dy next:confused: I cant take much more today. Just hope me dad and kitty are ok and dont go to the big cloud in the sky just yet, am finding it hard to remain positive with such a sh**ty day - Much Love to all - MeJulie xx

Ah so sorry to hear about that Hun... What a lot to take in within a day... It's a no wonder you're down.
Can't say a lot that going to make you feel better, just hope that everything works out okay with your Dad and Kitty...

Big hugs

Andy x

Oh god what a day...hang in there Hun..thinking of you :( xxx

What a nightmare day hun - I think that's you done for a while with the bad luck! Hope your dad (and kitty) ok but your Mum wouldn't want you making yourself ill with stress - I'm sure she'd understand that you did the best you could under the circumstances today and you can go back when its a better time. Poor you - let's hope tomorrow is dramatically better xxx

oh bd im so sorry, and there me worrying about my funding! hope your dad is ok honey, and your cat xxx

Well, if I were you I'd have a bath and go to bed! Give up on today and think about it all tomorrow. What a bummer of a day! Big hugs xx

Oh hunni what a day , any one of those circumstances is bad enough , but to endure them all on the same day !
I agree with having a nice bath & putting today in the past , hope tomorrow is better & brings good news about your dad & kitty xx

What a bloody horrible day you've had. So sorry that it was so nasty. I'm going to hope for a better day for you tomorrow. Poor little Kitty and your dad. Sending you love and hugs.
Lynne x

take care Julie xx i hope your dad and cat are ok soon xx a nice long soak does sound like a good idea turn the lights off and bath in the dark :)

oh everything is all happening at once... biggest hugs to you.. i hope your dad and your cat are better real soon xxx

Oh Julie, what a day, big big hug. Hope your dad and kitty ll be ok xxx

Julie,

So sorry to hear about your bad day -- can only send you cyber hugs and best wishes for better news tomorrow -- especially for your Dad and cat. :)

:4635: :grouphugg: :thinking2:

Big hugs Hun hope 2moz is a better day xx

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

My heart is crying for you dear lady.. Please try to be strong for dad and kitty, Love is a wonderful 'medicine'.. It costs you nothing to buy and last a lot lot longer than any bunch of flowers that I know off.. If you want to cry your heart out, you go right ahead and cry and cry til the love filters in to comfort you. We are all only poor human souls; and the darkness; the hoplessness and desperate depression that seems a neverending tourture from Hell cuts deep at each and every person on this blue Earth.. Beleive me dear freind I know Exactly the very place you are at this time. I have genuine Love in my Heart and my only wish in this hummble attempt to offer you some solice and support is that my Heart can reach out to you and your family during this 'testing' tiime. Beleive me Love is a panacere beyond all measure and time and last forever, If I have caused you any additional anguish I sincerely appologize.
Good night and GOD bless and help you tonight, tommorrow and always. (ROMANS ch8; vs36 - 39).. (And no I am not a BIBLE thumper, I am one man alive and unafraid)
ps.... I have just had my stomache stappled and lazered out SIX days ago (16th/02/12) - Gastric Sleeve; keyhole. I have been bedbound 100% unable to walk even 1 metre, 24/7 for the past FIVE years; today 21st/02/12 I walked from my hospital bed to the toilet; (needed wizzzzll -10 days on water only) and walked back to bed - Un-Aided!!!!
my bmi post op = 63.1; my tonnage post op = 207.3kg.
Be sure of the good lady someone you may not know yet LOVES you always. Sleep tight,, Uncle D

BLUE DIAMOND may the light make u sparkle again

My heart is crying for you dear lady.. Please try to be strong for dad and kitty, Love is a wonderful 'medicine'.. It costs you nothing to buy and last a lot lot longer than any bunch of flowers that I know off.. If you want to cry your heart out, you go right ahead and cry and cry til the love filters in to comfort you. We are all only poor human souls; and the darkness; the hoplessness and desperate depression that seems a neverending tourture from Hell cuts deep at each and every person on this blue Earth.. Beleive me dear freind I know Exactly the very place you are at this time. I have genuine Love in my Heart and my only wish in this hummble attempt to offer you some solice and support is that my Heart can reach out to you and your family during this 'testing' tiime. Beleive me Love is a panacere beyond all measure and time and last forever, If I have caused you any additional anguish I sincerely appologize.
Good night and GOD bless and help you tonight, tommorrow and always. (ROMANS ch8; vs36 - 39).. (And no I am not a BIBLE thumper, I am one man alive and unafraid)
ps.... I have just had my stomache stappled and lazered out SIX days ago (16th/02/12) - Gastric Sleeve; keyhole. I have been bedbound 100% unable to walk even 1 metre, 24/7 for the past FIVE years; today 21st/02/12 I walked from my hospital bed to the toilet; (needed wizzzzll -10 days on water only) and walked back to bed - Un-Aided!!!!
my bmi post op = 63.1; my tonnage post op = 207.3kg.
Be sure of the good lady someone you may not know yet LOVES you always. Sleep tight,, Uncle D

Love and Hugs to you - what a day to have - hopefully today is going to be better for you - I hope you have better news for your dad and your kitty

xxx

Back