• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

it will be my time ......... 1 day ...... soon?!???

Caren said:
awww bless u Toni, if i was closer, id come round and give you one of my indian head massages. Hope you feel better soon honey :) xxx

Wish you lived nearer to me too in that case! Lol

I think something so relaxing would help you Toni. Maybe having some type of aromatherapy massage would work wonders with you xxx

oh i do wish you lived near me caren i could do with a head massage :D, thank you all so much, my phone has also broken so ive lost alllllll my contacts which is a pain in the bum!!!! i will be fine, my sis and niece both loved there cards and presents, i havent been to the docs because i feel like i live there and im fed up of going but if im still poorly on monday im going but ive managed to have breakfast today which i havent for over a week so im getting there .... im stopping moaning now haha thanks for listening!! loads of love to you all my lovely friends!!!!!!!
Take care xxxxxxx

glad you feeling a bit better and eating your brakfast will help to ground you . xxxx

Yay! Glad there is some improvement :D

haha there was, but ive been in bed for 5 hours today because the pressure in my head was up and i was in tears my head hurt so bad, much better now but still hurts abit, this is whats doing my head in, it seems to be 1 thing after another!!!! lol oh dear, ive managed to have 3 meals today ehich is a vast improvement! :) xxx

Tonibones10 said:
haha there was, but ive been in bed for 5 hours today because the pressure in my head was up and i was in tears my head hurt so bad, much better now but still hurts abit, this is whats doing my head in, it seems to be 1 thing after another!!!! lol oh dear, ive managed to have 3 meals today ehich is a vast improvement! :) xxx

Aaww (((hugs))) hopefully one day all will be well at the same time xxx

oh you will feel better through eating, sounds like the rest has dne you good also, you take care and try and keep your fluid intake up also toni with having that sore throat as well as you head acheing.

oh im sooooooooooo looking forward to the day when EVERYTHING is ok! that is my dream right now haha, i dont feel too bad now, thank you both xxxx

(((big hugs))) Hun hope u feel better soon xx

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

((((Big Hugs)))) hope you are feeling better really soon honey
lots of love

Tonibones10 said:
thank you :) feeling much better today xoxoxox

Glad to hear it xxxx

Glad you're feeling better love you

Back