• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

it will be my time ......... 1 day ...... soon?!???

Tonibones10

Im Finally Getting There!
Feeling so low right now not because of anything wls related well not fully .... my OH broke an S shaped salt pot the other night which broke my heart because it had my mums ashes in it (because she was called Sarah and she loved salt lol) I burst into tears when I saw it :'( been low since then n just bored of such a long and emotional journey to getting this op I'm drained from just thinking about it, I think all my tests are done now I next have an appointment in just over a month I think that's to see my surgeon again, which is good because then I can go on the waiting list for the op itself, I'm sad because of finding 2 new health problems since starting this journey, I know neither of them are particularly weight caused but there still there and it makes me feel more stupid for letting myself get so far!, I'm sorry I know I don't have much right to rant and moan because most of you have been on a much longer journey than me but I feel mine has been long enough now, I'm just having 1 of those nights! Plus its weigh in day at slimming world not sure how I've done but going to the gym in the morning ....... sorry again

Loads of love take care!
Toni xoxox

Sent from my HTC Hero using WLSurgery

oh honey :( bless you. I bet hubby feels really bad. Can you get another salt pot? Keep going to the gym, that will produce more endorphines to make you feel better :) Good luck with your weigh in! im sure you will have done well, youve been a good girl :D
Hopefully your op will be here soon, im rooting for ya ;) xxx

Aw Hun bless ya can u get another pot? N ur turn will be here before u no it I was thinking this the other wk ie will my date ever come n now I'm on my 4th day pre op diet ready for op on the 13th so chin up it does happen xxx

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

oh toni i am so so sorry that your o.h. broke your salt pot with your mums ashes in them hopefully you will find another one to put the ashes back in. you are very very supportive of other people on here, toni your turn will come i promice have you phoned up to be put on the cancelation list?? you take care of your self and dont be to hard on your other half maybe when yous have a bit of money to spare send him out looking for another s shaped salt pot. xxxxx

I was just mortified when I saw the pot, it wasn't expensive its just me and my sisters and my niece sat down and did them together having a laugh and cry for my mum and its all gone, I know he's sorry and didn't mean to, I'm not mad at him, just sad, anyway I'm feeling abit better today as its a glorious day and even though I have felt sick all day I still have a much brighter head on today, thank you all so much, I'm sorry for moaning I know my journey is going really fast compared to a lot of people on here, I am so gratefull of that, thank you all again take care loads of love xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

hi toni,
what a terrible accident to happen. your o.h. must be past himself. but, at the end of the day you don't need a few ashes to remember your mam. i'm sure she is with you in spirit every day toni.
our loved ones are not gone forever [my personal belief folks] but are just a thought away.
my one and only younger sister [aged 51 yrs] died suddenly and unexpectedly on may 01st last year and, if i didn't keep this thought in my head i honestly don't know how i would get through each day.
i hope you feelin better soon toni
loadsa love n' stuff

I'd love to feel like my mum was still here but I don't I've never felt her here since she died .... I'm so sorry about your sister hun :S it was the same with my mum she was 54 just and died very suddenly and unexpectedly the shock hurts as much if not more than anything well for me it does .... I'm ok I just got very sad when it happened Xx

hi toni,
people keep telling me that time is a healer but i'm not feeling any healing happenin just yet.
i find myself thinking about our Angela all the time. if i have the radio on certain pieces of music just make me go to pieces. i was in asda the other day and spotted her favourite biscuits [fox's party rings - loaded with sugar!!] and i was a blubbering wreck again.
i'm hopin she will watch over me while i'm havin my op and i'm literally takin things just one day at a time, i think thats all we can do darlin
loadsa love

hi toni,
people keep telling me that time is a healer but i'm not feeling and healing happenin. i think about our Angela all the time. if i have the radio on certain pieces of music just make me go to pieces. i was in asda the other day and spotted her favourite biscuits and i was a blubbering wreck again.
i'm literally takin things just one day at a time, i think thats all we can do darlin
loadsa love

(((((((hugs))))))) aww bless you Jan xxx

Big hug to you both it is hard to lose a loved one.:grouphugg:

Toni your time will be soon it feels like forever that side of the op. Mine was so quick compared to many on here but it still felt like a life time to me.

I have my fingers crossed you get your date soon hun x

Awww Toni my darlin friend...your time will come soon I am crossing all things possible that it will be real soon. Don't let it get you down it is a slow process. I'm sorry about your mums ashes...maybe you can find a suitable replacement pot on ebay they have 1000s (not that I'm making light of the situation at all). ((((((Huge hugs))))))
love you lots

The thing that worries me and I know this is stupid but I sometimes feel that my mum died so she could meet me at the other side when I have my op :S.. it feels so raw when you see something that reminds you isn't it, I saw a woman in Asda a few week ago who was the spitting image of my mum, it was so strange .....
I was feeling better this afternoon as it was such a lovely day it made me feel so much happier.... then I went to slimming world to find I had put 2lb on this week :'( I know why though its because I've been really poorly and have only had at the most 2 very small meals a day, every meal is making,me feel so sick, I think I'm getting better so will hopefully eat enough to lose this week! (stupid I know but food is the bain of my life, I eat it I gain weight I don't eat it I flaming gain weight I can't win Haha)
Thank you all, your all so supportive and I admire and look up to each and every 1 of you!
Take care, loads of love! Xoxox

Big Big hugs hun xxx

I really need to shake this off now!!!!!!!!!!! i feel so ill, i havent eaten much for the last week ive put on weight because im not eating, food makes me feel sick, i have a really swollen throat though its not sore, im fed up, totally feeling sorry for myself, i need to shake this off and smile because im annoying myself, ARGHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :'(

Uve had a ruff wk Hun n uve been ill I'm sure ull feel better next wk chin up :) xxx

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Tonibones10 said:
I really need to shake this off now!!!!!!!!!!! i feel so ill, i havent eaten much for the last week ive put on weight because im not eating, food makes me feel sick, i have a really swollen throat though its not sore, im fed up, totally feeling sorry for myself, i need to shake this off and smile because im annoying myself, ARGHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :'(

Have you been to the doctors lovely? Hate to see you feeling so rotten. You are such a ray of sunshine to us all. Healing thoughts coming your way :) xxx

awww bless u Toni, if i was closer, id come round and give you one of my indian head massages. Hope you feel better soon honey :) xxx

R a. toni you have had a week of it, did your niece like her card?? hunny i do hope you feel better soon cos as fuffs says you are a ray of sun shine on this forum so i will send some healing thoughts your way a little more carnt do no harm. i hope your o.h. is looking after you the best he can. xxxxxx

Back