• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

IGNORE THIS THREAD!!!!! ON my Normal Thread

mandy-1975

Morning Everyone,

Sorry didn't come on sooner, but had a busy day yesterday,

Firstly took little one to school, needed to see the head and was in there for ages, got home and my lovely friend Cathy arrived, (she had bypass the same day as me) we had a coffee and chat, then off we went for some retail shopping, for before the appointment...... went for lunch only managed a bowl of soup!!!!!

Then dashed acroos Southampton to get to our appointments, we called as we were goign to be late, only to be told Michael had been held up in theatre....... arrived at 1ish instead of 12.45 and sat waiting for ages....

Saw Rhoda the dietician and she did my weight, and my fat % and Muscle% and we had a chat, she wants me to eat more, as she feels I am not eating enough... then told me I had lost 107 pounds, which converts to around 7 1/2 stone i was quite shcoked!!!! My fat % has gone down by 16% and my muscle % has gone up around 12% which she says is very good.....

Then sat around for ages Michael arrived around 2 I went into see him, and although he is happy said he would of liked to see a bit more off me,(said with a sexy smile) wants me to up my exercise and wants me to eat more, we talked about my bowls and how I am not going very much and he wants me to take something to help with that..... and he explained why my pouch hurts me sometimes,,, so i know what i need to do.... he wants to see another 3 stone off when he sees me in another 6 months!!!!

Cathy went in, we had already established she had lost just over 6 stone...... she came out and he had pretty much said the same to her about wanting to see more off her...

So we both came to the conclusion that he says that to everyone to stop them being complacent.......

Have to say I don't really care, cause i feel on top of the world!!!!!!

Hey he even commented on how great I look and he liked my hair this way!!!!! How cool is that.........

I talked about dumping as i do this alot on alot of foods.... and he says it is the hidden sugar in foods, it is the sugar that makes you dump!!!! and as I had the maxium I will dump if i don't look carefully at the sugar content!!!!! so that helped me alot................

Hope everyone is wellxxxxxxxxx

fantastic Mandy, well done! See now this time you really did miss out the 90's, it wasn't just me being un-observant!

I probarly didn't hun, but my scales at home............... are crap apparently.... so i am only going to go on the hospitals..... and on boots i think............. have reput this on my thread, brain on hypo mode today... so was a bit clumsy

Back