• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Helen Mellons is on her way over

madstaffyblonde1

http://tickers.wlsurgery.
I went with Helen to the hospital this morning, We even had a visit from the one and only Mr Khan what a funny man he was great, then Mr Yousaf came along minus his torch lol. They came to collect Helen at around 8.15am I walked her to theater and to be honest she was really calm, the only time she struggled was when her son rang in tears this morning.

Hopefully she will be back on the ward at around 11am, I will keep you all updated.

We did ask Mr Khan about having the op Lap which he said he preferred but the pct's wont fund it and he had thought about telling them that he would no longer do open surgery but this would mean that so many would not get the op.

Hope it all goes well for her. Thanks for keeping us up to date. Giver her love and best wishes for a speedy recovery xxxx

Helen is now back on the ward and recovering, will update more later

Good luck Helen! xx

Have just spoken to Helen she is so drugged up I have never known her be so quiet lol, she said she is fine but in a lot of pain at the moment.

I did ask about Ali but they can't tell me anything but I am going to see Helen later on tonight and so will pop in on Ali (Moonflower) as well if she hasnt got any visitors as she is only down the corridor. :D

Great news about Helen, give her my love!

Just wondering if she paid Mr K in kind or what? lol x

Lol no she didnt get chance, she was shown her room at 7.15 with all the faffing about and checking they have to do and then Mr Khan came to say hello, got to say lovely man and then it was time for her to go to theatre, she has had open surgery so I guess she was no good at the BJ's lmao :p;):D

Lol no she didnt get chance, she was shown her room at 7.15 with all the faffing about and checking they have to do and then Mr Khan came to say hello, got to say lovely man and then it was time for her to go to theatre, she has had open surgery so I guess she was no good at the BJ's lmao :p;):D

dont you beleive it linda, youd be suprised what gets rammed down your throat when your asleep and drugged up :D.

just see if shes got a sore throat tonight and a twinkle in her eye ;)

Congrats Helen!!!:553: wishing you a speedy recovery x

Well I just got back from visiting our lovely ladies, I cant believe how different people recover.

Helen: she is drugged up to the eyeballs and trying to o/d on morphine :eek:lol she also got a paracetamol drip, she is very sleepy, her wound had to be redressed as it was weeping and even though she is in alot of pain and my god she looks a mess :D she said she don't regret a thing and that things can only get better now, she did ask if she looks like she had lost weight so she still being the joker but it hurt to laugh. I will be taking Helens daughter up to see her tomorrow morning so will update you all then.

Ali: Is sitting up in bed with the TV on and sucking on her ice cubes, she says she can cope OK with the pain but feels sick but she is OK.

Infact Ali looks really good, If im honest I looked at Helen and by what my reaction looked like Helen did say dont let this put you off, which it was a bit until I saw Ali she looks fantastic

They both said thanx for all the love and thoughts

dont you beleive it linda, youd be suprised what gets rammed down your throat when your asleep and drugged up :D.

just see if shes got a sore throat tonight and a twinkle in her eye ;)

Lmfao Darren she has got a sore throat but not the twinkle in her eye lol but Mr Khan did come and check on her again when I was there :rolleyes::rolleyes::p

Back