• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Anyone else have this problem?

ditzeeblonde

Since getting the date for my operation thru I seem to have a problem that I really didn't bank on!!

My husband can't keep his hands off me... all the time he wants to be touching & asking for sex. He says he really wants to enjoy my body as it now... in a way its kind of nice but if he loves my body now... what happens if he doesn't love it a year on after my op?

He's never had any issues with my weight & has known me varying from 11 to 21 stone... is it just him saying goodbye to an old friend, so to speak??

Thanks. xxx

no idea, but enjoy the 'loving' whilst he's in the mood!! :D

If he is anything like my husband then he will adore you just as much slim as he does now. He is obviously ready for the new you and is just enjoying the you that he knows now. He will still love you just as much whatever weight you are.
My hubby got all handsy once my weight started coming off, made me think for a while that he hadnt fancied me at my top weight but he had asked for sex back then too but I had brushed him off mostly. He said that it is ME that he wants, my body is just an aspect of me, hence why he wants me at any weight, I bet your fella is just the same.
Just stay careful in this run up, dont want anything to happen to stop the op ;)
Steph xx

Back