• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Im a bad girl

Good for you rose, hope i can adapt that kind of attitude towards it x

I was the worst kind of chocolate addict Sarah, but much prefer to snack on fruit and nuts these days !!

1 square of chocolate? puhhhh!

I've had Belgian chocolates this week, because my son brought some back from Bruges and he offered me one!
It would have been rude to refuse. Wouldn't it?!? LOL

Normally I NEVER eat chocolate. I didn't eat any in Bruges and I brought none back for myself.
And I've gone off crisps too! They're too greasy and upset my tum.

I've asked my son to bring me back the highest coco solid chocolate he can find from Germany. I shall eat it one square at a time over at least a fortnight. I used to hate dark chocolate but I think I will like it as I hate 'too sweet' stuff these days.

In the past I could have scoffed 4 or 5 chocolate bars at one sitting!

I think we can have the odd thing as long as it doesn't become a habit.
Grace xxx

i'm willing myself to hate chocolate post op. if i say it enough i just might believe it lol x

no! it tastes absolutely disgusting, how can you people eat chocolate - eeerrrrrrrr!!! lol i hate choccy, i hate choccy, i hate choccy! join in sarah - we can protest - hahahaha x

i'm willing myself to hate chocolate post op. if i say it enough i just might believe it lol x

Sarah genuinely my tastes have changed post-op. I don't hate chocolate but I couldn't eat much. Chips taste greasy or like cardboard. I don't like very sweet things ( i used to have a very sweet tooth)
I HATE bread...and fried food or fast food makes me want to heave.
You may find you have a similar experience!

Oh, and the more i eat healthy food, the more unhealthy food becomes repugnant to me!

Can i please bottle whatever it is you've got grace and use it when i'm post op. But until then i have to support keeley....I HATE CHOCCY, I HATE CHOCCY!!!!!!! lol x

Can i please bottle whatever it is you've got grace and use it when i'm post op. But until then i have to support keeley....I HATE CHOCCY, I HATE CHOCCY!!!!!!! lol x

LOL!!!!!!!:copon: :D:D:D:D:D:D
You'll do it ladies!

With yours and everyones support grace , we will x

here here!

aww dont worry Kazza, you're still loosing massive amounts! And this is meant to teach us to have a balanced diet - the odd treat shouldnt impede you too much. Just not every day! I have a bag of buttons and my limit is 2 buttons a day, no more than twice a week. And thats a nice compromise for me! Im not going to feel guilty anymore, otherwise i start that horrible cycle again!

x

Back