• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

im a stupid big lump !

j.u.s.t.l.i.z.

Runs Srh Support Group
:eek: im such a stupid big lump ! ive just gave in to temptation on the choc craving thing, ive just scoffed a cadburys caramel, now i feel guilty :cry:

:eek: it was out one my sons many selection boxes. im sat here looking at the empty wrapper in disgust with myself !

im so stupid i dont normally give in to these things i just so wanted it. tasted nice, but now its all gone :(

:sigh: oh well the scales will tell me off, if you lot dont

sorry i just had to confess as if i didnt tell id feel even worse than i already do now

:break_diet: sorry

liz x

Hey now Liz, don't be soooo harsh, you are allowed a treat you know once in a while. Don't beat yourself up about it, just enjoy it. You have to allow yourself somethings or you will just crack up and that then IS NOT HEALTHY! xx

thanks allie, i just had to confess, with the guilt, i been good 4 ages, i dont norm back down to the choccy thing i have a tin of quality street shoved behing my sofa that some silly person bought me 4 chrimbo, i think its best i give em away coz if i break the seal ill scoff the lott.

tomorrow is a NEW day.

Yeah, but you should'nt feel guilty, you should allow yourself a treat. The trouble is that we have all been conditioned to feel guilt over food for so long that you just can't break the habbit. But we should as long as you don't actually scoff the whole tin, one a day included in your healty diet will not hurt. xx

:8855::eek: 1 a day ! im gonna set meself a personal challenge see how long i can leave the tin there with the seal unbroken, this was my 1st choccy give in for ages, ive had me fix now so i should be ok now :)

Ok
good for you, they are horrible anyway, I've got roses and quality st on the go and they are all the same flavours, very boring. My son likes them though! Its savoury things I struggle with, crisps and snacks. They all give me heartburn lately though, so i'll be glad when I don't crave them so much. anyways put it behind you and tomorrow/today is another day! Oh by the way I had someone called skip asking some advice, but shes a potential band, Shes on my op date thread, perhaps you can answer her questions? x

Last edited:
Thought you wer gonnna say you had eaten a whole tin of celebrations or something !!!
Its done now its gone forget it and remember next time how sh*tty you felt afterwards however next time just have half the bar or piece and put the rest in teh fridge and when you feel like choccy have a piece.
Its done now xxxx

:) thanks for your support guys x

dont beat yourself up liz! pop some chocy in the freezer and break off a piece if you want some. That way it will take ages to eat and make you brain think you have had loads !!
Im in the frame of mind if you really want something have some, that way you are not tempted to sit down and have loads of bad stuff, a little bit of what you fancy does you good!

Hey, I've been getting in some really bad habits & have to break it - just one choc bar is nowt! Chin up, onwards & tomorrow is another day! (My doc said, deny nothing, a little of what you fancy - occasionally - is fine, otherwise you'll crave it even more!)

Remember, guilt etc is a contributary factor to how we got big in the first place - let it go! You'll be fine!

hi liz you did well over christmas so a little bit of a stumble wont harm you, at least it was a small bar of choc just think if that had have been before your band or if it was my choc crave it would have been a large family size bar and some.

Tomorrow is another day for you to get right back on track and carry on with the brilliant results you have already acheived, but at least you have been honest with yourself not just us and that is half the problem solved. Keep your chin up.

Back