• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

saw the dietitian and now im a happy bunny

Raynebubble

After a very nasty fall out with a biatric nurse on the phone the other week..(she told me i couldnt eat 200ml of soup as it will stretch my pouch!!).

I have been to see my dietician Candice today and it was a very nice and positive experience.. i was so nervous about going but now im so happy.

She said the biatric nurse was out of order and she is going to get to the bottom of it and find out what she was playing at.

But mainly she said my weightloss is brilliant, im doing everthing right and im the perfect patient... she said she cant fault me in anything im doing.

She also said that me having dehydration in the early days and ending up in hospital with a water infection was not a fault of my own but a common problem which can happen to anyone... unfortunately i was just unlucky... but she was happy im back on track and a whole lot better.

i was weighed... total weight loss... 5 stone 3 lb... so her scales are the same as mine.

i can have a cuppa soup if i want one, without the croutons this will count towards my fluids... and my milky drink in the evening also as fluids.

i feel a whole lot better now and she has reassured me i am doing everything right.. im looking forward to trying new foods when i go to normal foods when soft stage finishes in 3 weeks... im a happy bunny now xx

it sure is a weight off my shoulders Clare xx

yay :) im really glad you're happy, and thats a fantastic weight loss!! well done honey :) xxx

well done hun makes all the difference when ur told ur doing things rite xx

So pleased for you hun !!! Someone taking the time and having the knowlage can make a world of difference in this world, keep on lossing xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

im glad you had a better experience today and its great what she said to you, so you must be doiing it all right huni... keep going as you are and well done you!!!! xxxxx

well done Rayne and i'm glad you're sorted out now and feeling happier xx

Well done so far and keep up the good work
im glad u got things sorted and feel happier yourself

Really really pleased that you feel better about this. There is little chance of liquid soup stretching a pouch with an opening at each end, that advice was just dumb

Really really pleased that you feel better about this. There is little chance of liquid soup stretching a pouch with an opening at each end, that advice was just dumb

thats what the dietician said... she said that there is no stage in this whole process that the soup could possibly stretch your pouch. When the nurse said it though i was suffering from a sickness bug and feeling really low so i took her words as serious, and she really upset me... but the dietician is gonna find out why she would say such a thing. she was really apologetic... but its not the dieticians fault.
im happy now and reassured that i can start trying new foods in a couple of weeks and any problems i can speak to her and not the horrid nurse lol... she was probably frustrated and in need of a hum hum!! lol

thankyou everyone... i was flying today... i was walking up and down all the stairs at Euston square station today and my friend said... you know what thsi time 3 months ago you couldnt do this... you had your crutches and it would take you five minutes to get down the stairs.. yet today you have walked from Euston Station to Euston square and gone down all the stairs in less than five minutes lol xx

I'm so pleased you had a positive meeting today. Its obvious you are doing the right thing.. look at the amount you have lost.. RESULT! Go Rayne Go Rayne xxx

Dear Rayne

WELL DONE - you are really doing so well, and I am very pleased for you - now all I need is for you to come and stay with me and feed me for the next year so we can both be slim together haha

you are a treasure

xx

Back