• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

A happy me today :)

Tiggerific

I Love my Bypass!
I was in Asda yesterday doing the normal boring weekly shop when I wandered into George :whistle: They had a sale on so thought I would browse (I usually look for my size 8, 16 year old daughter as they never have stuff to fit me) Well, I found a top and a pair of jeans for £5 each in a size 24. Of course I bought them and thought I would keep them for when I can fit in them.

I tried them on this morning just to see how much more I had to lose to fit in them and low and behold they both fit perfectly!!!! :party0011:

I started this journey at size 32-34 just 11 and a half weeks ago and now I can get in a 24!!! I was literally jumping for joy :D I cant wait to see more results.

Well done you. That's absolutely fantastic. And, I think Asda sizes are a small fit, so get yourself to Tesco or Sainsburys and try a 22, bet you're jumping a bit higher...

Ooooh clothes shopping for me!!! Thanks for the tip xx

I honestly thought I was about a size 28 now and nearly fainted when the jeans fastened lol

Hubby will be pleased when we go shopping from now on as I will be in the clothing department first

Cant' tell you how happy I am for you, sweetie ... as for jumping for joy .. this is what Tiggers do, lol... well done xxx :):):)

What a lovely feeling that must be :) Well done on your weight loss so far x

wait till you are buying a size 12, it will come, its lovely shopping when you get to a smaller size, and cheaper too xx

Whhhhhhhhhhhhhhhooooooooooooooo that is brilliant!!!!!

Fabulous! You will need to put a lock on your purse lol.
Lynne x

yayyyyy!! so pleased for you Tigger woop!! :) xxx

Its so wonderful shrinking through the sizes, especially to hit such a milestone though as now you can shop in most normal shops...

Dont be tempted to spend too much as you will continue to shrink so quickly.

Congratulations and enjoy the feeling. x

Hi ya well done u I'm in the same boat but my head ain't caught up lol
I to went shopping and tried on a pair of knee high boots which pre op would nit even go half way up my calf and low and behold they went all the way up with a zip I was extatic small thing make me smile xx

Well done you-you've done brilliantly !!

Well done! You must be over the moon!

Back