• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

im a newbe

cherub3257

Hi all. my name is Chritine n im due to have gastric bypass on 07/06/10 im very much looking forward o it n being (fingers crossed ) diabetic free:sign0144:Im also a ltlle worried about doing the liver diet as being diabetic im concerned i may keep going hypo has anyone got any advice to guide m please, many thanks Christine x

Hi Christine and welcome to the site.

Congrats on getting a date for surgery. That will be here before you know it. What part of the country are you from and where are you having your surgery.

I'm not diabetic myself, but I understand that you shouldnt do the milk diet if you are. Your hospital should give you an alternative diet to shrink your liver. Make sure you ask for this hun if you havent already been given it.

Hi Christine and welcome to the site. :)

Hi Christine.. and welcome. I too am diabetic and will be doing the pre op in about 3 weeks or so. I don't get hypos as i'm type II. Your hospital will give you a diabetic pre op diet so please don't worry too much.. xx

Congratulations on the start of your journey, you've not got long to wait x

Back