• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Im a newbie

vizzie123

Hi everyone, thought I'd say hello. I attended a seminar at Sunderland Royal in Feb 2011 and managed to put on another 2 stone by the time I got to see the dietician in jan 2012. Not good! I've been told that I will be put on the waiting list for a bypass if I lose a stone by my next appointment. Motivation if ever I needed it. I cant believe I let myself this big. X

Your in good company here hun.

theres lots of nice friendly supportive people around.

So welcome and enjoy the forum

xxx

hey vizzie, welcome to the site, and good luck with your weight loss :) xxx

loubyl00 said:
Your in good company here hun.

theres lots of nice friendly supportive people around.

So welcome and enjoy the forum

xxx

Ah thanks. I'm so pleased I found this site. Everyone going through the same thing. It really helps :) x

hi and welcome to this forum, can you do one of the v.l.c.d. diets to shift that stone, e.g slim fast, to name one just google v.l.c.d. and i am sure something helpful will come up good luck and you can do it let us know how you get on. xxxx

Hi im new on here and cant decide weather to get banded with THG OR WLS i have one consultation with THG on Monday in Nottingham thats where i live but would be banded at the Dolan Hospital the surgeon would be either Mr Holdstead, Mr Super, Mr Sigurdision and then 2yrs aftercare would be in Nottingham, then on Wednesday i have a consultation with WLS in Sheffield at the Claremont Hospital then 3yrs aftercare would be in Sheffield the surgeon would be Mr R Ackroyd.Has anyone be banded by any of these.

:welcome:

I'm on the waiting list at sunderland and hoping to get a date soon. I found slim fast good and weight watchers too - best of luck x

welcome to the site vizzie.
i am a north-east girl to and hope to be having my gastric sleeve op on 03rd may at darlington memorial hospital.
i agree with the others - slimfast or vlcd will shift a good amount of weight quickly if you are strict with yourself.
good luck on your wls journey xx

Welcome n good luck ;)

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Back