• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

did anybody attend the seminar at......

anita-b

hya did anybody attend the seminar at sunderland royal hospital on 7th dec 2011?
im just trying to get an idea of where everybody is appointment wise mine are as follows
seminar dec 7 2011
dietician 20 april 2012
surgeon 6 feb 2013
i was a little disapointed that my surgeon appointment isnt til feb as was expecting it to be in oct or nov of this year,ive lost 2stone since seminar and was just asked to maintain this although i decided to try and lose more in really starting to struggle

Hi my seminar was in may 2011 and i am now awaiting surgery for december time. Once you see the surgeon if you having a bypass you will got for for the camra to look into your tummy. Then its about 6 month before your opp. Dont be put off it comes round quick i was sick of waiting but now its getting close to my time i think its flew.

still waiting

I had an appointment for sept2012 after waiting 15 months, it was cancelled in may2012 and still have not had another one yet.I am so dissappointed.:cry:

Back