• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

im absolutly gobsmacked

cherry

to find out that a bull is a male cow!!!! :eek: please tell me im not the only one!!!!! i thought that it was a different species!

haaaaaa im 27 and have just realised!!! seriously that has thrown me x

lmao you ARE funny Kelly, you make me laugh all the time on here... but....... sorry lol i DID know lmao
XX Dawn

im seriously shocked, how have i never been taught this?!... x

PMSL..... oh deary me... you're alone on this one Kelly. Thanks for the belly laugh though.

well they say you learn a new thing everyday :) xx

Hahaha... it only takes one bull and field full of cows Kell....

Do we need to send you a breakdown of the 'birds and bees' too?

Don't forget... babies are delivered by storks!!!

Love and hugs xxx

even iiii new that 1 kelly, lol x

well i just thought a cow was a mixed sex, like males and females together hmmmm x

Hahaha.... I think I feel a dumb blonde joke coming up here.... love and hugs xxx

:doh::doh::doh::doh:
god kelly you make me laugh, and yes i did know!

Reactions: Bev
That's as bad as me thinking that cats were girls and dogs were boys and they mated to get kittens and puppies. However, I was only 5 at the time! x

Unless it's white and washed up on a beach... in which case it's a polar bear ! :8855::8855::8855:
Thanks for making me smile Kelly ! :D

He he, thats funny. How would you know unless someone told you, you must of missed that day at school. My husband still beieved that a haggis was a little animal that lived in scotland and rolled down hills because its back legs were shorter than the front! until very recently (his grandma told him). Its funny what people will beleive from being kids. It took me a while to convince him otherwise and I sort of wish I hadnt now.

You are funny Kelly, in the nicest possible way.

My mum told me when i was a kid that i shouldnt chew paper because they made it with cows wee !!! i still believed that well into my teens, thanks mum !!!!!xx Dawn

Back