• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

body image a question for you fellas

hopelesscase

Following on from an earlier thread and a couple of replies im just curiouse to know if you sucessful male Bypassers have the same problems with yr body image and loose skin as i do.

As a single female the thought of getting undressed in front of a male mortifies me. yes people tell me how good i look when dressed but i always think "but if you knew what was under thease clothes and the magic underwear you wouldnt be saying that".

Do you worry about people seeing you without clothes now or are you comfortable as you are.

I went for a spray tan today and my sister was there its the first time she has seen me undressed since my surgery and her reaction was that its not as bad as i thought it would be but i think that she was saying that as she wouldnt want me to undergo such major surgery.

thanks for taking the time to read
carole

Not yet but looking forward to the day I will go swimming :D

Hi Carole. I think ive been quite lucky with loose skin as I havent got that much of it, plus i have exercised alot recently so am building a good bit of muscle.

With regards to the "people seeing me" in public thing, i dont really mind! Everytime i go to the gym i bare all and im not self concious at all which is good :)

The thing that bothers me most is i still have a belly and i dunno if i will ever lose that! but im happy with everything else :)

Hope that helps Carole and I bet as your sister says, it isnt as bad as you think :) xxx

Back