• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Im baaaaaack!

Mark01/05/2009

On my way................
Gooood morning everyone :)

I now have internet access back :) Wooooo!!!! :D:D:D

An update on me......

I had a lovely Xmas and New Year :) Moving apartments went well and we are all settled now. It still amazes me how we collected soooooo much rubbish we dont need in the old place lol

My weight loss has amazingly continued over Xmas and I have now passed the 10 stone mark and have lost 10 stone 4 lbs now :)

Registration opened today for the Bupa Great North Run and I have paid my entry fee to be entered into the ballot, fingers crossed I get a place so I can begin training properly for it and collecting sponsors ;-)

Hope you all havent missed me too much, I have missed all of you.

Looking forward to catching up with you all.

Much love

Mark xxxxx

Happy new year mark. Nice to have you back.
fantastic news on the weight loss.
hopefully catch up soon
give my love to amy
carole

wow fantastic weight loss x

Welcome back Mark, you were well and truly missed. And the BUPA run!!!! Fingers crossed that you will get a spot, it shows us what a life changing experience this can be! You have grabbed this opportunity totally, well done.

Hi mate, I'm new, I have to say that after reading your stats, you are an inspiration to me. :)

Welcome back!

:)Yay-you're back:)

Glad the move went well & you enjoyed the festivities & STILL lost weight

Now 'fess up who had the most junk you or Amy?

hi mark missed you xx

Amy did! She was a beast lol She loves her chocolate but is one of the people who can eat loads of it and remain slim! ;-)

My Xmas binge was cheese! We splashed out a bit on some expensive cheeses, crackers and wines, so enjoyed them alot :)

Hi and welcome back Mark,
Your weight loss is amazing...you must be thrilled.
Hope you get a place in your run...wow, bet you never thought you'd be doing that hey?
Happy New Year xx

Welcome back Mark congratulations with the weight loss, the run up here is good run, enjoy it i should register to run as well as its right on my doorsetep. Great to have you back.

Liz x

Happy New Year Mark, and welcome back hun. You have been missed x

Thanks everyone :) xxx

Back