• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Im back banded and on top of the moon

sam37

hi everyone, all done and dusted... had op at 1pm sunday was outside wandering around by 5, no extra pain killers, up in hospital at 6 after no sleep cos of sodding beeping showered hairwashed no probs. had a bit of pain yesterday afternoon took some calpol and again b4 bed slept on me side like a log and im here buzzing so excited about me new journey.
i have 4ml in a 10 ml band after surgery managed loads a good 10 mugs of tea and a cup a soup in evening yesterday 3 slimfast loads a tea and a peti filou and few glasses of milk even went to pick me daughter up from school at 3. up this morn ready for school run more tea lol im so happy i feel like ive been given a happy drug i now believe im going to be happy :):):):):) I am in a bit of discomfort but nowt disabling. happy happy happy
Thankyou all for getting me through them pre op days xx

hahaha welcome home Sam, so pleased its all gone so well for you, good luck sweet :) xxx

Wow your doing really well! Glad your op went ok, hope your journey stays a happy one and full of success xxx

well done sam xx

Woo hoo! You sound sooooo, ummmm, HAPPY ??! Ha!!
Good luck for the rest if your journey. I hope to feel the same after mine on Saturday cx

Back