• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Back from the Alex ,Mia banded

32bme

Keeps on trying
:)
Hi,Afternoon every one back from the Alex.
i felt good after a complete 12 hrs rest yesterday. That was able to attend the monthly support meeting there at centre from 1pm to 3pm.

No pain at all, just uncomfortable in the naval area, as you sit down.

Did have nausea, after sipping the water yesterday, after the op.There was 6 of us but never got to see any of the peps as it seemed to be staggered appts.
I got there at 7am and had op at 1pm,waiting in the pre op room was the worst part.

I asked the antesatic( can't spell ) was i going to have some of the stuff Michael Jackson had which on hindsight was a poor/stupid question one for poor Michael and did i really want to know if i was going to get the same..

Yes I was he showed me the milky formula, which i would get after the pre med and told me in great detail about the poor practice of the Doctors who should not adminster what they did.

Anyway eventually i got knocked out took a while about 10 mins was dreading not being asleepbut that was my nerves.

No pain today either just a slightly raised temp and had to take a paracetemol this am.

Will write in diary later . thanks for listening to my waffling on .. Mia:D

Welcome back hun,glad everything went ok look forward to following your progress.Maz x

Glad it all went ok.
Best wishes to you x

:)
Hi,Afternoon every one back from the Alex.
i felt good after a complete 12 hrs rest yesterday. That was able to attend the monthly support meeting there at centre from 1pm to 3pm.

No pain at all, just uncomfortable in the naval area, as you sit down.

Did have nausea, after sipping the water yesterday, after the op.There was 6 of us but never got to see any of the peps as it seemed to be staggered appts.
I got there at 7am and had op at 1pm,waiting in the pre op room was the worst part.

I asked the antesatic( can't spell ) was i going to have some of the stuff Michael Jackson had which on hindsight was a poor/stupid question one for poor Michael and did i really want to know if i was going to get the same..

Yes I was he showed me the milky formula, which i would get after the pre med and told me in great detail about the poor practice of the Doctors who should not adminster what they did.

Anyway eventually i got knocked out took a while about 10 mins was dreading not being asleepbut that was my nerves.

No pain today either just a slightly raised temp and had to take a paracetemol this am.

Will write in diary later . thanks for listening to my waffling on .. Mia:D

Hi Mia

Glad it all went well. Take it easy now and rest up........gl on ur wls journey xxMeJuliexx

Glad to hear it all went so well for you. Take it easy and get some rest, here's to a swift healing process xxx

Hi djb, i hope yours goes as smooth as mine took arnica and ledum pre ops (homeopathic remedies ) will continue as well with them for next couple of days plus chamomile for swelling slightly in throat.

Wishing you all the best for Monday

Back