• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

IM BACK :-D

charlie87

Hi everyone i had a band fitted in august and managed to lose almost 2 stone in the 1st 8 weeks however i became unwell due to a cyst on my ovary which had to be surgically removed so ive been sent off track luckily i havent put any weight on. Had my band filled yesterday so im ready to get back on track and get loosing some more weight : ) Would love to hear some ideas of what to be eating as i think sometimes i think summat is healthy when its probably not. Hope your all well and looking forward to a lovely xmas x

Welcome back Charlie :). Pleased you are feeling so positive .... What stage are you on now ... Solids again?

Hi hun thankyou im hoping to make up for lost time now after the set backs! I was on solids was eating as i coyld before the band but feeling a lot more restricted now aftery fill so im on mush for a couple of days then bk to solids again. How have u been doing? Xx

I am maintaining (fluctuates on a weekly basis over the month) but life at goal is good. You will get there, just took the more scenic journey to get yourself sorted healthwise! The good thing is, even with what you were going through, you didn't gain! Just focus on protein first (fish, meat, eggs, cheese, tofu, Quorn, milk, etc) followed by veggies and finally carbs. The crunchier the food the better to help that band help you. Increased activity/exercise and plenty of fluids. Don't do guilt ... Just plan ahead, so you can have the odd nice treat without you thinking you have ruined everything, leading to that vicious cycle of binging that I am sure most of us overweight people have done. This new life is about finding what works best for you and what approach is going to make you stick to it for life ... rather than thinking you are on a diet or exercise regime purely to drop the excess pounds, which can be broken or stopped when you get to your goal :) keep us updated x

Back