• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

I'm back home - hurrah!

Just a quickie as I'm not going to stay online for too long today.

Home now. I've still got quite a bit of pain in the surgery area as well as from the gas - but I'm trying to do as much walking to help that.

I always have a bit of a bad reaction to anaesthetics and spent a lot of time being sick afterwards (not fun, but that's over now).

Really, really pleased to be home - although Charing Cross were amazing - I cannot speak highly enough of them - the whole team.

Thank you everyone for all your good wishes and especially to John for passing on messages. My husband was shy to send too many - but he managed one! (bless him).

I'll try to catch up with everyone tomorrow, want to read how everyone else is getting on.

Big loves all round. Amanda xx

Congratulations on becoming a loser!

Welcome to the loser's bench! Glad everything went well, the fun starts here! :D

Cuppa xx

Just want to say welcome home, and hope you start to recover quickly. Sending hugs and good wishes xx

so glad everything went well....now the good bit!

Welcome to the losers bench hun. recover well xx

Glad to hear everything went well, rest up and make the most of it , you'll soon be running around again , looking forward with interest to your updates.x

Good to see you home, here's to healing quickly xx
I know what you mean about the funny reactions, whenever my mum has had operations she is violently sick for most of the next day or two, so I know how much it sucks, so I hope that it didnt upset you too much xx
Steph xx

Welcome home xx

glad to see your home and doing well. hope you have a speedy recovery.

Wishing you a speedy recovery and looking forward to bearing all about it when you feel a bit better
xx

Hope your recovery's speedy - glad it all went ok :)

Back