• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

im BACKKKKK!

fatbutnot4long

hi all i havent been on for about 4/6 weeks! well its been pants...

my diet when up the wall! my moods went with them.. as did my addiction to the gym! my gp wont give me anymore antidepressents and this is the first time since i was 14 ive been off them! for 2 weeks i didnt even get out of bed.. i didnt even want to wake up! but im ending it! or it will beat me... i got up today weighed myself! ive now lost 7 stone 4 since the 25th october! woo hoo! im dead on 15 stone :D i cleaned my flat and im determined to takkle the gym tomorrow.. although my panick attacks are back with a vengence! (they have also took be off thoes tabs) ohh and i got the hubby to pick up my meds reg by bypass I WILL TAKE THEM I WILL!! im going to try and be positive and work my issues out! so hope uve all missed me lol! and thats urt all doing ok and losing lots of weight! xx

dreamofbeingslim

Can't wait for next appt
Welcome back Kirsty I wondered where you were. Sorry to hear you have not been too great. Well done on fighting back though. One day at a time, that is how I tried to look on it when I went under at the end of 2008. Well done on your terrific weight loss. Take care.

fatbutnot4long

thank u! i feel a little more positive today! slowly does it thou ha! xx

welcome back. Pleased you are feeling a bit more positive.

galm37

Welcome back Kirsty. Did your G.P. just stop your AD's cold, without slowly reducing them? If he did, no wonder you've felt low. My G.P. changed mine suddely about 2 years ago and I hit rock bottom for a while (about 2 wks), crying all the time and couldn't get out of bed.

I hope your feeling better now.

Yay on the fantastic weightloss. your doing G8!

fatbutnot4long

yh he just stopped all meds! he said i was relying on them! i couldnt believe it! i still feel low but this wont beat me! xx

galm37

I really sympathise with you. I didn't find out until later on that the reason I was feeling so low was due to my tables being stopped abruptly. It makes you wonder if some dr's know or care about this.

On the plus side, they'll be out of your system now and you should start to feel better slowly but surly.

Good Luck Kirsty you'll beat this! x

cah-ching

hi all i havent been on for about 4/6 weeks! well its been pants...

my diet when up the wall! my moods went with them.. as did my addiction to the gym! my gp wont give me anymore antidepressents and this is the first time since i was 14 ive been off them! for 2 weeks i didnt even get out of bed.. i didnt even want to wake up! but im ending it! or it will beat me... i got up today weighed myself! ive now lost 7 stone 4 since the 25th october! woo hoo! im dead on 15 stone :D i cleaned my flat and im determined to takkle the gym tomorrow.. although my panick attacks are back with a vengence! (they have also took be off thoes tabs) ohh and i got the hubby to pick up my meds reg by bypass I WILL TAKE THEM I WILL!! im going to try and be positive and work my issues out! so hope uve all missed me lol! and thats urt all doing ok and losing lots of weight! xx

Nice to have you back!
I wondered where you'd been!

The anti-d's take a while to work their way out of your system so hopefully you're still feeling some latent benefit from them.

Wishing you the best over the next few weeks :)

SOON SLIM SUE

types with one finger
sorry about your meds being stopped! fantastic weight loss.
welcome back, nice to hear from you again.

Lisa J

CRYSTAL PALACE FC!
Welcome back Kirsty! Firstly congrats on the fab weightloss you've done fantastic! Your attitude is great and i'm so glad your feeling so positive as others have said take each day at a time and if there's anything any one can help you with just give us a shout, take care xxx

Katastrophe

Love My Bypass !
Welcome back! You've lost an amazing amount of weight and should be so proud of yourself.

Sorry you've been so low but hopefully things will look brighter from now on x

Mazza

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Kirsty

Welcome back and well done on your fantastic weight loss. I hope you start to feel better soon, its a vicious circle though isnt it - good luck with breaking it x

Welcome back and good luck hun. You've done a remarkable job so far xx

fatbutnot4long

aww thank u everyone! i WILL beat it! im off to the gym tonight! ive got a date with a treadmill! time to get back to the real world.. i really dont have things that bad so need to remember that when im feeling so pants! think it hit me hard coz i was on citralopram 50mgs per day! thats alot to from to nothing! really hit me hard BUT onwards and UPWARDS :) xx

dreamofbeingslim

Can't wait for next appt
that is terrible that the dr just stopped them. I went from 40 mg and gradually reduced them to 10mg now coming off them. I am on 2 a week this week and stop them from the week after next.

phatmomma

Oh heck Kirsty, cold turkey sounds harsh!

On the flip side Kirsty you've had two s**** weeks but you're back here with a good positive mental attitude.. You've had a fantastic weight loss and you have a good attitude towards your own self worth. You will crack this and you will go back to your gp and say ''look at me now'', this is all down to Kirsty and nobody else.. Go shine girl xx

fatbutnot4long

aww thanks julie! u heard anymore about ur op? im catching up with everyone! so much changes in such a short time! xx