• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

I'm bypassed

pumpkin28

Hi all,

I was discharged this morning - went in Friday for bypass. All is well. Can't even describe what it feels like at the moment. Kinda like doing a million sit ups and waking up the next day sore. so no bad pain. up to now that is. and loads of pressure, but probably with the gas they gave me in the op and wind.

portion-wise, well, that has changed it could be coz of anaestheisa and could be coz of new size of tummy. however, i have to be honest, was still craving a piece of toast, so my head is def not prepared for this yet.

whoever is having their op, have courage, it is not half as bad - remember everyone heals differently. before you know it, you'll be out of the op and out of the hospital.

much love to all
xxx

Hi pumpkin. That was quick to say you had a bypass, im having one hopefully soon, im just awaiting my pre-op date and then i will be bypassed too!!! I thought they kept people in longer than 2 nights. Nevertheless im pleased to hear your great news, hope you have a speedy recovery and i look forward to hearing more about your journey xx

Well done Pumpkin. Hope you get your head to catch up to your tum soon so you don't feel hungry. Fancy-only 2 days in hospital!

Good luck xx

yes, i was admitted 10am on Friday, had op at 2.30pm on friday and was told i could leave any time i wanted today (sunday) so i left at midday..xxx

That is fantastic news Pumpkin, now here is to a speedy recovery luv, all the best xx

Just want to say hope your recovery is smooth, and here's to the new you xxxx

so pleased all has gone well for you - keep up the good work and welcome to the "bench"!!

good on you xxx

Wow they let you out early things must have gone really well hope you have a speedy recovery :D

Well done and speedy recovery. I'm still struggling with the head hunger thing myself.

Well done and welcome to the loosers bench too. Head hunger gets better in time and easier to manage, can remember coming home from the hospital myself and standing outside a deli and all i could smell was fresh bread, knowing i couldn't eat any of it lol !

Wishing you a speedy recovery and best of luck with your weightloss journey xx

Back