• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hi guys guess what i done i went back to ww

pinkylin

now i knw u all prob think im mad but i had to go coz i felt like 1 i wasnt eating enough 2 i wasnt eating my 5 a day and 3 i wasnt drinking enough fluids and im glad to say my stall became a loss in my first week only 2lb like but hey better off than on eh ive also upped my exercise and im goin on the wii fit everyday and doin the just dance with hubby which is rather funny hahahah

I want to get to 11st coz then i will have a bmi of 28 which is healthier than what it is now so fingers xd this helps to lose that last lil bit of weight and also aid good food habits as i had noticed espesh over crimbo some lil bad habits creeping back in tut tut cant have that now can we guys lin.x:17729:

If it helps you get back on the straight and narrow then its worth going back to WW, well done on the 2lbs :D XX

thanx guys its making me do more homemade cooking too so happy bout that hehehe

I know many of us have gone into this WLS malarky because we are so exhausted with constant failed diets etc, but it's really not an exact science. For some the weight seems to drop off until they are at goal in no time, for others, they start off well then it slows down towards the last couple of stone, for others, no matter how hard they comply, they never really seem to have the same results as others. You have done incredibly well so far, and I think if you benefit from the support and input by attending regularly, and it helps to weedle out those little bad habits that can inevitably creep back in, then it's a great thing for you. Good luck on getting your last little bit off xxxx

awwwwwww thanx girls yes i think i do need the suport of others and most of them there do knw i have had the surgery and there not jugemental of it and any i do come across that are i simply put them in there place lol coz wls isnt the easy way out by any means it is just a weight loss aid to help us shift the weight faster but like you said it doesnt happen for us all ive had plateus and sts and its not nice but fingers xd the scales r moving in my direction again well they did this week hope its the same next week lin.x

Congatulations on your weight loss. I couldn't face going back to a slimming club personally, but if it's what works for you, you go for it! And you're doing a great job of educating people about your weight loss surgery too!
Grace xxx

thanx grace and yeh i sure am lol

Lin I love your avatar you could be your daughter you look so much younger!Go for my 1st appointment next thursday at the Spire,keep everything crossed for me babe!Maz x

I'm with you all the way. I'm currently doing slimfast because i'm one of the one's it's just not happening for.

Good luck Lin, i know you will make it to the end xx

maz got everythin xd for ya chic you will get there and you deserve it after the bloody wait you have had cant wait till ya get ya skinny arse on the losers bench.

awwwwwwwwww julie im so sad to hear you have been one of the unlucky ones that hasnt had a good weightloss what have your hosp said about it like have they give you a reason for it?

have you tried the 5 day pouch test?
I was thinkin of doin this myself and im might if this ww dont work for me i mean im pretty happy where my weight is at the moment like but would like it if i got to 11st but im not goin to stress and kill myself to get there im only doin it coz i want a healthier bmi but even if i have abmi of 28 i will still b classed as overweight as i am at the moment im still classed as fekin obese what the???? lol

good luck huni hope you start losing soon.xxxxxx

Well done on your losses , my friend has just joined ww and the new points system sound like it would be good for us bypassers , as its all about the protein she said , so i say go for it , good luck xxx

thanx bobo yes it is all about protein and filling foods and its been good so far im on my 11th day of it and im finding im defo eating more of my 5 a day now and drining more so thats good for me and its made me exercise on the wii fit so goin well so far im hoping for a bigger los this weigh in on monday but any loss will be greatly recieved lol

Back