• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

can i just ask plz did any of you

thanx jellly tot and can i just say i love your avatar my hubby has just sed thats me lol ahhhhhhhhhhh b&b ive got crappy veins to hun so knw what ya mean

I had tears in my eyes. I knew it was going to totally change the way I lived my life & I was anxious about it. :)

When I had my gallbladder removed I wasn't crying but the aneasthetist said its fine to show your emotions it is better for him. He said the aneasthetic is more difficult when these big burly men come in and they are hiding all their emotions but deep down inside they are worried. I am sure you will be fine.

ahhhhhhhh thanx post op and sharron well i knw i will be showin my emotions lol coz i wear me heart on me sleeve and im always showin me emotions lol cant help it i cry at anythn me but i knw i will be nerveous and excited all rolled into one so it will have to come out someway wont it lol

no i dont think he was hahahahah as ive got bigish boobies lol i dont mind i laughed i though it was funi hehehehehehehe

I know I will be upset when I go to theatre because I am so scared in case anything goes wrong. In fact, I feel tearful now, reading this thread (big wuss!!).
When I start to feel emotional I have a conversation in my head and ask myself how I would feel if, when the time comes, I say 'no thanks' and walk away. Then I think I really would have something to be upset about. I KNOW that this surgery is the right thing for me to do, but it doesn't stop me being really scared. It's a real comfort to me to know other people feel the same.

oh hun i feel the same honest just keep comin on here and ask as many questions as you need i have and im alot calmer now dont get me wrong on the day i go down to surgery i knw i will be like a cat on a hot tin roof lol but i knw i need this done otherwise i will just get bigger and bigger and i dont want that u will be ok hun i keep getin tearey aswell its all this where goin through hugs lin.x

hi

I know I will be upset when I go to theatre because I am so scared in case anything goes wrong. In fact, I feel tearful now, reading this thread (big wuss!!).
When I start to feel emotional I have a conversation in my head and ask myself how I would feel if, when the time comes, I say 'no thanks' and walk away. Then I think I really would have something to be upset about. I KNOW that this surgery is the right thing for me to do, but it doesn't stop me being really scared. It's a real comfort to me to know other people feel the same.
Hi i feel same reading these post a bit tearful i know i will cry when i go down as its a worry to any of us being put under .........this is just a great thread to c how others felt and r feeling x

no I didnt cry I was so nervous though but no tears I think it is the new beginning feeling that made me feel ok. Emotios are a funny thing and out of control but as soon as he gives you that gin and tonic who cares you know nothing about it ha x x

No, I didn't cry. I did all that in the weeks before my surgery. On the day, I was looking forward to my new life. It helped that I am very familiar with hospitals and procedures so that is a bit of a let-off for me.

Awwww hun dont worry im sure its just nerves like you said. Been down to theatre quite a few times but not for anything like this so i carnt answer, previously ive been ok, so i should be fine here to x x x

Sharon

I Cried! I acted like i was going out for the day when my friend picked me up chatted as normal all the way to hospital! Got settled on ward felt fine and no worries at all then when they told me to put the gown on it hit me! I had silly thoughts going through my head, and then got on the bed to be wheeled to theatre and burst into tears and said i dont want to do it!!!! (said that when was giving birth too!)
The nurses and porter were great and said i could change my mind and give me a tissue. Cried all way down corridors and lift then stopped when got to theatre. Afterwards i felt really foolish as such a minor operation really!! Just don't hold it in if that's what you need to do! x Good luck when you go x

i know i will defo cry, gosh when i had my ankle done i blubbed like a baby, but that cause it was my first time ever n hospital havin a operation, i find it so scary because uts just u in there no family so i feel sad, today i known i will cry but ill just say come on get me to sleep quicker i wake up and see my man lol x

I would like to think I won't cry, but even thinking about the op now makes me want to cry a little!!!

Back