• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Im doing too much

PurpleKylie22

I stupidly decided that I need to get out more and do more, so I signed up for Massage classes and Photography classes... and an OU social sciences course. My second week of massage class tonight, and my back is killing me from TOTM and I know Im going to be in agonoy after kneeling down over people all night and no the back rub i get doesnt make me feel any better! And I have to go and shave my legs incase its leg rubs.
My photography class has been delayed so many times and now the first one at the end of this month clashes with my Psycology workshop.
I have psycology workshops once a month - I didnt expect any thought it was all online and the 6 month course has monthly assesments and after looking at it for one day I want to give up.

I am so embarressed to go out, I hate being the fattest person at everything and now I just feel worse and not better like I hoped :cry:

All I seem to do at the minute is complain. I am so sick of myself.

Reactions: Bev
Hello love, the times I have heard myself say exactly what you are saying... I'm the biggest in the room and when I have had to stand and give presentations... I have felt horrible.

Some days we can feel better than others... I hope the inspiration that got you to join up for the courses...

Do what you can, that is the best way, no one can criticise you for trying.

Good luck and sending love plus hugs to you xxx

Back